• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Easter event discussion!

I only have three friends on the game and all three are sadly inactive so I'm kinda at a disadvantage here. :(

You should add people from the Friend ID thread (click me). Go to the last page(s) and add friend IDs that are posted there. I have over 60 friends who are all active ( always on from 1 - 6 hours ago each ). I was able to finish the first half of the event in 1 day and a half. Literally all of my friends are from that thread. Also add me because I'm super active.

Last edited:
I've got striped and floral scramblers if anyone needs them. Just let me know and tell me your friend ID :)

My catch rates are amazing. Much better than they've been for any of the other gardening events I've participated in. I'm finished with the first half and am just chilling until the second half.

I gotta say, the new gardening tools make this a lot less of a pain. Dare I say almost enjoyable?
I?m cautiously optimistic about the second half tomorrow! :)

I finished the pink flower half and I just need the cat cap for the orange flowers but I'm already losing motivation because NONE OF THE CAMPERS ARE GIVING ME SEEEDS

it's not even the catch rates it's the lack of seeds that I'm getting and sharing eggs won't do anything because if I'm not getting orange seeds how am I going to be able to share floral scramblers so I can get more seeds?? I hate gardening events so much iqowjdoemwskxm

and every time I do quests for villagers they give me mushrooms. Even the red and green ones! I gave up on the Mario event so I don't need them aaaaaaaaa

I really can't with two events going at the same time. Makes it so much harder

Last edited:
I finished the pink flower half and I just need the cat cap for the orange flowers but I'm already losing motivation because NONE OF THE CAMPERS ARE GIVING ME SEEEDS

it's not even the catch rates it's the lack of seeds that I'm getting and sharing eggs won't do anything because if I'm not getting orange seeds how am I going to be able to share floral scramblers so I can get more seeds?? I hate gardening events so much iqowjdoemwskxm

and every time I do quests for villagers they give me mushrooms. Even the red and green ones! I gave up on the Mario event so I don't need them aaaaaaaaa

I really can't with two events going at the same time. Makes it so much harder

I have a lot of florals I can give you. Zipper should give you seeds any time you share scramblers. You can also buy the pink ones from Lloyd, and I can put the florals on the pink flowers.

Shame on everyone flooding the empty flowers with part 1 eggs... Rage blocked friends who did it several times. Like what the hell... Better not sharing at all then filling the empty slots with totally useless eggs.

Shame on everyone flooding the empty flowers with part 1 eggs... Rage blocked friends who did it several times. Like what the hell... Better not sharing at all then filling the empty slots with totally useless eggs.

right!! i hate people who do this :/ i block them as well

I gotta say, the new gardening tools make this a lot less of a pain. Dare I say almost enjoyable?

I've never actually made it to my 5-person limit per watering period before now. And being able to plant or harvest 20 seeds at a time with at most 4 or 5 taps feels miraculous to me. It frees me up to do more for others, which I'm really glad about, in addition to me not dreading a zillion taps to come with the second half. I do have specific physical limitations so I may seem to be overly excited about these changes. it's definitely not a minor improvement for me, but a major upgrade in QOL.

Oof. This is painful actually. I've only got 7 of each right now, and I can tell you much more than 14 spawned today. :/

My catchrates are actually really good??? So far at least.
A279CEF2-0BF7-4555-955B-DD62B4763D79.jpg

Day 2 and I only have like 12 of the common one and 2 of the uncommon :c the good news though is if I don’t complete this event then my obsession with completing events will end and I’ll be free from this abusive game

Planted 20 blue roses this morning. Caught one bug.

That's right, one single bug from two full beds of flowers.

The spawn/catch rate is atrocious! I have awesome friends, but in the last 12 hours I've had 3 scramblers shared with me (and I didn't catch any of them!) Tells me I'm not the only one having a problem. Now, I only need 3 more items to complete and 1 I could trade flowers for, but I want the table!!! grrrr I'll keep plugging and I hope they start playing with spawn/drop rates (only way I finished last time).

Was your catchrate bad in the first part? Mine was good but my catchrate in 2nd part is bad so far

No. I caught almost all of my first few batches. It’s starting to get worse now however. I’m lucky if I get half

I was going to reply to this earlier and say that for me it's been just one egg here and there and it doesn't really bother me.

Then someone filled all ten of my empty roses (that sat there for hours) with part 1 eggs and...I BLOCKED THEIR BUTT.

Now I feel terrible because I have fewer part 1 eggs than I should after this and I'm afraid I late-night gave them to someone when I meant to use the part 2 eggs.

Moral of the story: I completely support blocking people who do this, but please don't do it to me because I'm just a well-meaning idiot.

I’m having baaaad butterfly flash backs with my current catch rate.

2yjsym1.png

And to any of my in game friends I still need both types of scramblers! I’m way behind for this event.

Back