• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Duplicate DIY Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I wanted to know if the
  • Bamboo-shoot lamp
  • Magazine rack
  • Sauna heater
were still avaliable ?

hey! it's been awhile!! i'm not sure if you remember me haha but anyway, i think i've got a spare log stool diy o: did you need that or just the specific log stool variant in your wishlist?

would like either the sauna heater or the steamer-basket set for trade if they're still available !

hey! it's been awhile!! i'm not sure if you remember me haha but anyway, i think i've got a spare log stool diy o: did you need that or just the specific log stool variant in your wishlist?

would like either the sauna heater or the steamer-basket set for trade if they're still available !
Of course I remember! :) It has been a while. There are a lot of familiar faces returning now that New Horizons is out... it's fun. :D

If you have a spare Log stool DIY that would be amazing! Both the Sauna heater and the Steamer-basket set are still available, so just shoot me a Dodo code and I'll bring them over!

I would like the Gold-screen wall and Natural Square Table.

I can let you catalog the Campfire Cookware and green Lawn Chair.

Hello! May I request the Bamboo lunch box and Cutting board? Thanks again!

May I have the magazine rack, shell partition, log bed, and log stool if its alright? :3
Thanks!

Last edited:
hello! is the beekeepers hive and log extra long sofa still available?

i also have some items in your wishlist,
blue elephant slide & colorful plastic pool 😃

May I have the magazine rack, shell partition, log bed, and log stool if its alright? :3
Thanks!
Yep! Shoot me a Dodo code and I'll bring them over!
hello! is the beekeepers hive and log extra long sofa still available?

i also have some items in your wishlist,
blue elephant slide & colorful plastic pool 😃
Yep! Shoot me a Dodo code and I'll bring them over. I just got the Elephant slide, but I'd love to catalog the Colorful plastic pool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back