• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Dumb Lyle

OnePiece661

Bells
I already bought Lyles insurance for 3,000 Bells and then he returned like two weeks later and forced me to buy another Insurance for 6,000 Bell I hate him if he comes back i won't talk to him [the bad thing is he chases you]

I think he and Redd have some kindof deal going down with that 6000 bell insurance...

[quote="Shadow_] I think he and Redd have some kindof deal going down with that 6000 bell insurance... [/quote]
I wouldn't be surprised if they are partners. Although, I'll bet someday one will betray the other, though.

:p

There are 2 insurances. Health and damage. Damage is 6,000 and health is 3,000.

Damage is if you get scammed by redd and health is for if you fall over.

There is a diffrence!

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
[quote="Shadow_] I think he and Redd have some kindof deal going down with that 6000 bell insurance...
I wouldn't be surprised if they are partners. Although, I'll bet someday one will betray the other, though.

:p [/quote]
lol! Lyle beats Redd!

Back