• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Dream Villagers to Reserve

Any word on how close Hamphrey is to moving? I might have another villager in the wings, and I may need to evict someone.

Also Barold is on the pig list on your sheet. :p

You can take my reserve for Muffy off - A 10th villager moved in and I won't be able to take Muffy when she decides to move. I hope she finds a good home in the future! Thank you :)

Hello, I'd love to reserve Twiggy. She's such a cutie :) Didn't see her on the Google list, so I guess it's OK for me to reserve her.

You can take me off the list for Papi. A very kind person got him to me :3

I've received Zucker recently, so can you take my reservation off. I'd like to instead reserve Robin and Rowan

Back