• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Dream Address Roulette! (Post your DA with only one word description!)

DeltaLoraine

Alwin from Riverstone
Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (29) +
I know I can't be the only one that misses visiting random islands in the dream suite. So why don't we make our own random visits by just putting all of our dream addresses down and only describing our islands with one word!

This will hopefully keep it as vague as possible, but still giving your code a uniqueness that could draw people. I'll put mine down :D

DA-7255-7076-6605 - "Symmetrical"

(Like the person's post so they know you visited their town! :D)

Last edited:
DA-1735-8338-7477

Natural.

Attachments

• 340FEA5E-F683-4B5A-B839-937DFADEFDB8.jpeg
    340FEA5E-F683-4B5A-B839-937DFADEFDB8.jpeg
    260.4 KB · Views: 17
This sounds fun! Here’s mine in case anyone wants a random one to visit: DA-3759-7902-8275.

I would say this island is “liveable”.
Ooooh I love how neat it is! The entry to the museum looks so amazing. If you visit my island, you'll see that my sense of design is similar. I like having practical use of my furniture and pathways. The decorated areas are so cute! 😄 I'm going to have to find a natural path like the one you have up top. It looks so perfect up there!

I know I can't be the only one that misses visiting random islands in the dream suite. So why don't we make our own random visits by just putting all of our dream addresses down and only describing our islands with one word!

This will hopefully keep it as vague as possible, but still giving your code a uniqueness that could draw people. I'll put mine down :D

DA-7255-7076-6605 - "Symmetry"

(Like the person's post so they know you visited their town! :D)

Wow! Your one word really described your map. So symmetric. Also loved seeing my favorite villager Octavian! I have his girlfriend Marina :p

DA-1735-8338-7477

Natural.
Love the natural feel! I like how you used different colored flowers for different areas, and your dino display is majestic! 😄
Post automatically merged:

Wow! Your one word really described your map. So symmetric. Also loved seeing my favorite villager Octavian! I have his girlfriend Marina :p
Aw thanks for visiting!! Haha and ikr, I know some people don't like it, but symmetry pleases me 😆 I love Octavian too! He's such a chill guy

Love the natural feel! I like how you used different colored flowers for different areas, and your dino display is majestic! 😄
Post automatically merged:

Aw thanks for visiting!! Haha and ikr, I know some people don't like it, but symmetry pleases me 😆 I love Octavian too! He's such a chill guy

Well you did it amazingly. That map is insane to look at on the phone app! Not to mention, the placing of buildings and houses. Well done.

Back