• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Donevor's Shop [ C L O S E D ]: V-Day Sales Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Hey. May I place an order?

I'm interested in the Fish Set, Beans, Golden Shovel, and Turkey. I think that will be 2.9m? :)

Can we make more orders after our first has been deleivered? For example, I order a 7-11 now and once I've gotten it, come back and order a sloppy?

Can we make more orders after our first has been deleivered? For example, I order a 7-11 now and once I've gotten it, come back and order a sloppy?

As long as there's a slot there and as long as your first order is finished you may post right away if slots are open. I don't hold spots for anyone since it's not really fair to everyone. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to buy Frobert's pic!

I can add that to my quick orders so I'll VM when ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Slots gone, sorry guys. There will be more tomorrow, but tonight this will be all. :C

I have a lot of these from April Fools, but I plan to TT to it again with my new lot of villagers in my cycling town. ^^; I'm not sure what you mean though by your question, I hope this answers it.

Ohh, I meant like if you can restock some of the ones on your list cause I've been looking for some of them for a while now, that's all~ >u< But yep, that answers my question!

Also, I'll take the Princess set (1.5m), plus the Afternoon Tea Set (500k), and the pumpkin pie (300k) For a total of 3.3 millon.

Sorry, I miscalculated. 2.4 million. I'm bad at math. D:
I'll add a Egg Basket and Letter Set too.

It's fine, it's 3am here for me so I was honestly to tired to do it myself. XD Heck you coulda been like, "So 1M?" and I'd be all "Sure!"

Sorry, I miscalculated. 2.4 million. I'm bad at math. D:
I'll add a Egg Basket and Letter Set too.

It's fine, it's 3am here for me so I was honestly to tired to do it myself. XD Heck you coulda been like, "So 1M?" and I'd be all "Sure!"

Oh ty so much! Since you've confirmed, I've added you. :3

Edit: Oh yes, of course! Haha, sorry if I sounded pushy and ignorant.

Last edited:

Hahaha! I'll note that down for my next order. ;D
Nice banner in your signature, by the way!

Oh ty so much! Since you've confirmed, I've added you. :3

I will VM when I can trade. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hahaha! I'll note that down for my next order. ;D
Nice banner in your signature, by the way!

Haha, yea it's like my unintentional discount coupon. XD
Thank you! I'll PM when ready.

Five slots open in re-tail, five in TBT, 25 valentine special packages, and orders ready to go. :3 If I don't respond right away it's because I'm still trying to get Peanut to say yes in my camp. D:

O R D E R ✿ F O R M
✿ Town & Mayor: Sydney, Ren
✿ Order: valentines pack + my previous order (weeding day set + 5 golden slingshots)
✿ Total/Offer: 900k + 2m for previous
✿ Availability & Time Zone: PST
✿ Did you read rules: yes, I think I'm exceeding the order limit now, don't know if this counts as two separate orders or one :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back