Shop Donevor's Shop [ C L O S E D ]: V-Day Sales Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you happen to have a newsprint helmet and the red/blue ogre masks?
Also I'd like to buy a white police cap :p

Can I buy the good luck roll if you're still taking orders? ;w;

Do you happen to have a newsprint helmet and the red/blue ogre masks?
Also I'd like to buy a white police cap :p

Unfortunately I don't have a newsprint hat, it's on my wishlist as well. :C I have red/blue ogre masks, give me a sec to order police cap and I'll VM you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i please get the Gracie Set :)

Added to slot and I'll PM when ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy the good luck roll if you're still taking orders? ;w;

I'll VM you when I have it, I tend to finish smaller orders now and big orders just take the slots. XD

Last edited:
May I order princess set, marina's pic, and shaved ice lamp? 2.1m total :)

And you have the last slot, I'll PM when you're order is ready. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, then can I add the ogre masks to my order? ^^;

Will do, just give me a sec to TT for mail. D: I'll VM d/w :3 and I just added a new option for Ogre Mask Set as only 350K if you buy both. I still gotta print that.

Three more slots available again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see Toki Toki lurking~ I sent VM and still need you to add me in order to open my gates for you to see. :3

Sooooo, what's the limit of how much we can place in an order? T.T

I'm a turd, of course it's in bold on the front page.

Last edited:
Sooooo, what's the limit of how much we can place in an order? T.T

An inventory full, this allows others to have an opportunity to get a slot. :3 Usually a full set with 2-3 extra spaces in most cases or 16 items total.

Plus, I've seen and taken orders that people have placed before without limits...it's not a pretty sight when you're doing an order of 5 sets and like 20 misc. items. D:

If you still have slots open could I order again? This time a lil' more then before?
Snow Bunny, Fruit Basket, Gorgeous table Blue Orge Mask and the Red Orge Mask?
Sorry if that is alot *hides*

If you still have slots open could I order again? This time a lil' more then before?
Snow Bunny, Fruit Basket, Gorgeous table Blue Orge Mask and the Red Orge Mask?
Sorry if that is alot *hides*

That's perfectly fine, that's not a whole lot to require a slot so I'll VM you in a few and you should be able to have your order tonight. ^^

Ahh, I forgot to ask before, but is it possible that you can get more of those villager pics? o wo

I wil order cardboard set and ski series for 2m.

Both together is under 16

Thanks!

An inventory full, this allows others to have an opportunity to get a slot. :3 Usually a full set with 2-3 extra spaces in most cases or 16 items total.

Plus, I've seen and taken orders that people have placed before without limits...it's not a pretty sight when you're doing an order of 5 sets and like 20 misc. items. D:

Sorry, I re-read everything on front page. It's almost 4am where I am, I seriously wonder why I am still awake. LOL

Here's what I'd like -
Autumn Leaf Chair
Cherry Blossom Clock
Fireworks Table
Full Moon Vanity
Palm Tree Lamp
Rice-Plant Bed
Sunrise Lamp
Aquarius Urn
Capricorn Ornament
Leaf Bed
Sagittarius Arrow
Sprout Table
Tam-o’ Shanter
Tree-Stump Chair

I'd prefer to just catalog, I can offer bells - I also have some items from your wishlist. Let me know what you'd prefer! <3

Ahh, I forgot to ask before, but is it possible that you can get more of those villager pics? o wo

I have a lot of these from April Fools, but I plan to TT to it again with my new lot of villagers in my cycling town. ^^; I'm not sure what you mean though by your question, I hope this answers it.

I wil order cardboard set and ski series for 2m.

Both together is under 16

Thanks!

Very smart. XD I'll add you to a slot!

- - - Post Merge - - -

IF I am allowed, ill take a sweets set :)

I have a sweets set ready right now you can pick up with your golden.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I re-read everything on front page. It's almost 4am where I am, I seriously wonder why I am still awake. LOL

Here's what I'd like -
Autumn Leaf Chair
Cherry Blossom Clock
Fireworks Table
Full Moon Vanity
Palm Tree Lamp
Rice-Plant Bed
Sunrise Lamp
Aquarius Urn
Capricorn Ornament
Leaf Bed
Sagittarius Arrow
Sprout Table
Tam-o’ Shanter
Tree-Stump Chair

I'd prefer to just catalog, I can offer bells - I also have some items from your wishlist. Let me know what you'd prefer! <3

I will give you a slot and PM with details.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have one spot left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back