• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Giveaway Done.

Queen Greene

Bells
New Horizons Token
Voodoo Doll
Feedback
100% (66) +
Edit: Done. If I missed you, it was because I can't see any new posts or even reply for some dumb reason. Please PM me if that is the case. Those who haven't answered me back or just never showed up are outta luck. Goodnight!

Last edited:
Ooh! I want to come by :3

Do we just come by & look for the items that we want?

Last edited:
I would love to come by! My friendcode is under my name. (Can I have the piano and lavalamp?).

Last edited:
Ooh! I want to come by :3

Do we just come by & look for the items that we want?
The items I'm giving away are in the spoiler tags. Are you not able to see them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to come by! My friendcode is under my name. (Can I have the piano and lavalamp?).
Regular lava lamp or the modified one?

Oh no. I see them!

I was just wondering if we need to look for the item OR you're going to get it ready for us.

Sorry about the confusion. All I want is the ice-cream case. :)

Alright, thank you very much for your generosity!
jhlee519 seems to be having some problems :< so I'll take care of you first. Come on over. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no. I see them!

I was just wondering if we need to look for the item OR you're going to get it ready for us.

Sorry about the confusion. All I want is the ice-cream case. :)
No worries. I'll let you know when you can stop by!

- - - Post Merge - - -

nope :/ the other person can go first; i'll restart my game and try again ><

No problem. Just let me know when you're able to come by.

- - - Post Merge - - -

mszcheysser, since you only want one thing I'll let you come next. Please pop in when you're ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also jhlee519 if you are able to connect you can come in now too.

Last edited:
I'd like the shower and Fi Mask. I can't come by for a couple minutes though, I have a trade to finish up, is that alright?

I'd like the shower and Fi Mask. I can't come by for a couple minutes though, I have a trade to finish up, is that alright?
Yep. Just let me know when you're done.

jhlee519 and mszcheysser, are you coming? D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i have the Bunny Cyan Balloon and Heart Blue Balloon please?
=]

Yep. I'll let you know when you can come over.

Back