Done for now. Thank you for the trades.

FrostyAlmonds

Bells
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Shadow Kitty Plush
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hiii, I have fallen so behind on seeking some gift swaps and now time is almost up. ^^'

I am looking for one of each gift colour, message or no message. c: Happy to trade one gift per person or all multiple/all five together. I do have some punny (read bad) messages picked out for each colour if you would want a message, but of course if you don't I am happy to send it blank or with a simple holiday greeting too.

thank you for checking!

EDIT: Thank you Plume! I am just seeking a yellow gift now. 💝

Edit: Thank you Pintuition! All done for now unless I can somehow scrounge up a few more snowflakes.

Last edited:
Hi! I can trade 4 gifts, if that's okay. I would like red, green, blue, pink & any message is fine!

Hi! I can trade 4 gifts, if that's okay. I would like red, green, blue, pink & any message is fine!
Hi Plume! Yes of course I would love to trade with you! Do you have a preferred order for the colours? As soon as you reply back I will send them over. I don't have an order preference, and you can send me any 4 colours you would like to send as well. <3

Hi Plume! Yes of course I would love to trade with you! Do you have a preferred order for the colours? As soon as you reply back I will send them over. I don't have an order preference, and you can send me any 4 colours you would like to send as well. <3
No preference! I'll send them over. ^^

I would like a pink one please! Any message is fine or no message! How about for yours?
Yes of course! I'm trying to see if I can think of another pink pun or use another back up message I had so I will send in just a minute. If you have a message in mind I would love whatever it is, otherwise no message is totally okay too.

Back