• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Does this pendant look good?

Callie

Ms. Jentacular
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
I've made a pendant for my mom for her birthday. I just want to know, does it look good? Are there any changes you would make? I'm not to crazy about the bottom and I feel like something should be different, but I'm not sure what.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Pics of the pendant</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><div class='spoiler_toggle'>pic one</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Photoon2010-10-10at0053.jpg
</div><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Pic two</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Photoon2010-10-10at00532.jpg
</div><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Pic three</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Photoon2010-10-10at0054.jpg
</div><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Pic four</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Photoon2010-10-10at0056.jpg
</div></div>

Oh, and sorry the pictures are kind of bad quality. I've lost my USB cable that transfers pictures from camera so I have to use my laptop's web cam.

I agree its awesome just like my friend the ham sandwich who swims in my pool (he think he is a magical pony who throws up ice cream)

Back