• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Does anyone know how to get the white festive tree item?

Man i would love to get my hands on 3 of these trees(the legit way of course) you know 1 for the mayor(me)and 1 each for Cayden&Elijah because right now they both have a gaming basement well the start of a gaming one but when December rolls around this tree will be perfect for their Christmas basement:):):).

Last edited:
It looks awesome! I just wish someone would tell us where they got it, lol.

Hopefully soon someone figures it out and shares. :D

I think duping was patched out of the game anyway awhile back anyway.

Nah it wasn't patched. It still works. I know people that tried it already.

I saw it as one of Harvey's items.
I hate myself because he was selling it and I didn't buy it.

Does Harvey have seasonal items? Like, if you TT into December, you'd probably find it after a while?

I have one so I'm good but totally nosy. This update is crazy!

I must know this too. Is it only available during December or does it have a chance to appear throughout the year?

My town is in June right now, and I found the tree somewhere in April or May. So I don't think they're seasonal!

Does Harvey have seasonal items? Like, if you TT into December, you'd probably find it after a while?

I have one so I'm good but totally nosy. This update is crazy!
I went through every day of December and didn't see it, it might be rarer than other Harvey items, I've had items pop up 3 times.
Now we all know how to get it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I saw it as one of Harvey's items.
I hate myself because he was selling it and I didn't buy it.

Thanks for telling how to get it.

I bought it from another player and gave it to my mom
She likes it cause it looks like my grandmas old christmas tree ^-^

I also got mine in the mail! I didn't know it was a thing at all. I was back in November and made it to December 3 and Pete gave me the Meow coupons and letter from Nintendo saying I got the tree from Spotpass

The Meow Coupons were a pleasure to receive.
White Festive Tree is also given to you! :D

Just got my tree and coupons on all 3 of my characters a few minutes ago by putting my DS on sleep mode and moving it around a bit.

Back