• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Does anybody play ACWW now days?

Must...get...friend code!!!!! I restarted my town without even thinking about my friend code. And I don't have wifi...*tear* :( Well, I guess I can go to my cousin's house to get it. If anyone wants to wifi, just PM me!!!!!

I'm currently trying to find how to make my router animal crossing wild world compatible.

due to nintendo being an *censored.1.6* when the game originally came out, and fixing it later. oh well.

i'll post mine/my info when I'm able to actually play, as my nintendo usb connector doesn't work for *censored.2.0*.

Mochacho said:
Must...get...friend code!!!!! I restarted my town without even thinking about my friend code. And I don't have wifi...*tear* :( Well, I guess I can go to my cousin's house to get it. If anyone wants to wifi, just PM me!!!!!
Uhh, wouldn't that mean that you have to go to your cousin's house every time you want to wifi? ._.

I bought Wild World about one or two months ago and I just can't stop playing :p

It is so addictive.

I only have to keep my town perfect for about three more days and Ive got myself the golden watering can ;D

Nixie said:
Mochacho said:
Uhh, wouldn't that mean that you have to go to your cousin's house every time you want to wifi? ._.
Uh, yeah. What's your point?

Mochacho said:
Nixie said:
Mochacho said:
Uh, yeah. What's your point?
I wish i could do that

I just started back up again. Restarted my town. I can't wait 'till I get more townsfolk! I want Rosie there!

Back