• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Do you wear bags/purses? Let's Discuss!

Do you wear them? If so, how often

• Yes, mostly or all the time!

Votes: 78 49.4%
  • Yes, sometimes.

Votes: 33 20.9%
  • Only occassionally

Votes: 22 13.9%
  • Barely/Neer

Votes: 25 15.8%

• Total voters

Brookie

💎 We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no 💎
Bells
Switch
1118-4461-2529
White Pansy
White Cosmos
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Title says it all.

I always wear them with each wand outfit. I like tying a look together with an extra element of apparel.

Heck yeah I do. The maple leaf pochette is my all time favorite, so I actually keep it decorated in my upstairs room. The bags are all so cute though. Makes me wish there were more, haha. 💛🍂

No outfit is complete without a bag ;) haha I love them too. I have been rocking the acorn pochette personally! : D I also love the pleather fringe bag and butterfly backpack too!

Yep. The log pack, grape basket, and blue traveler's backpack are my favorites. I might also bust out the acorn or star pochettes occasionally, or the pleather crossbody bag if I'm looking for a more grounded look.

i dont always have one that fits my outfit, but when i do i love to wear them! i love that they added bags, i think its such a nice touch.

Absolutely. I think it is because I played alot of pokemon growing up, so a character just doesn't look complete without a bag. Especially if they have an inventory like ACNH does. Bags = Adventure lol
I prefer backpacks, but I do use some of the purses sometimes too.

I use a backpack or purse with almost every outfit. Right now my outfits are for Halloween so wings instead of bags.

Occasionally! Currently I'm not wearing one at all but when I do it's usually the Cherry-blossom pochette. That one's my absolute fave!

I love bags! I try to always wear a bag item with every outfit :) I really wish there were more bags in the game, and even wing items! ^_^

As the non-binary icon that I am, I absolutely wear/pull off such piece of clothing that this discussion is discussing. 💅💅💅

No, because I'm always wearing the Impish Wings, which count as a bag. Otherwise, I'd probably wear one of the bulky backpacks.

I wore them a lot when the game came out, but I fell out of the habit once diving was implemented - I don’t like wearing clothes into the water that wouldn’t logically be fine getting wet if they’re visible under the wetsuit (though I’ve since made an exception for glasses so I don’t have to carry a snorkel everywhere.) If I could get one unannounced QOL improvement in the update, being able to put your diving suit on a wand slot would be very convenient for my particular brain quirks. Also sometimes I wear a kimono in-game and don’t like how the purses mean the sleeves bunch up - I’d love to wear the pink and green spring one with the cherry blossom pochette.

Now that I have everything I need from diving, though, I’ve been wearing them more often again. Often I wear the little black backpack or Mom’s Knapsack (got the white with flowers the first time,) though I also like the pochettes.

On my main character I do! My side character's sometimes have bags with their outfits, but they don't need them as they don't do/carry as much. But I usually use them with Cat because it just looks right to me that she has a bag when she's always carrying stuff in her pockets.

Nope, never. I've stuck with the same outfit since May of 2020, and haven't felt the need of using a bag with it.

The only bag I have with a wand outfit is the tool bag thingy when I'm in my construction digs.

Back