• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Do you want kids? If so, what would you name them?

Do you want kids?

• Yes

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • No

Votes: 63 39.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 41 25.9%

• Total voters
I like to name them in abc order for some weird reason:
Ashton/Amber
Brendon/Bridget
Chelsea/no boy name I can think of

Nooo way ... this is going to sound bad, and most people disagree with me, but if my child happened to not be intelligent (I'm not talking about mental illness. Just low natural intelligence), I don't think I would ever love it...

Maybe I would consider adopting a female teenager, or like a 10 year old female, but probably not.

It's like Hank and Bobby from KOTH. Although, Bobby eventually had that special talent (shooting, I believe?) that bought his dads attention. :p

I would like to have 2-4 kids. I love kids.
I would like both boy and girl, but nobody in my family has had successful pregnancies when pregnant with a boy.

I have thought about the names though.

Boy: Brock, Austin , and Jackson.
Girl: Emmi or Emma

Yes, i would like a kid in the future but I haven't thought of names.
I always liked when a girl had a boy name though. ie, Taylor, Jordan, etc.

I like reading alot of the unique names here though, quite interesting :D

If I had a girl I the name Valerie Rose and also Cynthia Lilian. Would be perfect for twins I think ^^

For a boy I like the name Abel and Julian.

I want kids. 2 or 3. At least one boy and one girl. I don't see whats not to like about children lol ;)

have kids with me bby
jk or am i
but ya i don't want any of those screaming demons coming out of my vagina

Only cats

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had a dream once that I was preggers while in high school as was freaking out about how to tell my mom. Then my dream turned into me freaking out because I was going to had twins and I thought "holy **** my mom is going to kill me".

I woke up after that and to this day I still think it might be a premonition.

Maybe. I guess I'll see. In theory I would like to have only one child, but people keep telling me, "That poor kid, he'll feel so lonely", so I don't know. Maybe I won't have any kids in the end.

But if I ever do, I like the name Emma for a girl, and Eli for a boy. There are some really weird names that I could call my kids, like Wizro for a girl, or Marceau or Theliau for a boy, but then again, those poor kids.

Maybe. I guess I'll see. In theory I would like to have only one child, but people keep telling me, "That poor kid, he'll feel so lonely", so I don't know. Maybe I won't have any kids in the end.

That's silly! I've no siblings and don't recall ever feeling lonely. I moved around a couple times as a kid and always managed to make friends with other kids who lived nearby as well as obviously making friends in school.

I would love to have kids. Yes, kids~ I intend to have at least 4-5 of them in the future ^_^ Maybe 3 boys and 2 girls. I don't plan yet the names but in the time I have them, I will give them beautiful names <3

P/S: I have 4 siblings including me but I feel it will be great to have more sisters or brothers.

That's silly! I've no siblings and don't recall ever feeling lonely. I moved around a couple times as a kid and always managed to make friends with other kids who lived nearby as well as obviously making friends in school.

Glad to know you didn't feel lonely as a kid, like for many things it must depend on the person :) In the end I don't think such presumptions should keep me from having a family the way I see it and want it, but I guess I still have plenty of time to think about all of this, hehe

I can't answer this, as I already have two of the little blighters... I guess I should say yes, lol!

Nah I don't want kids. But if I were to have them I'd probably be that one person to name them after Final Fantasy characters.

i have a list of names
for boys: carson, luke, luc, lafreniere, emerson, emmett, jack, link, locke, nathan, curtis, ian, collin, kellan, thomas, tommy, liam, noah, charlie, kieran, carlyle, quinn, eliiot, ambrose, and dean (geddit........ dean ambrose heh)
and then for girls: valerie, danielle, emma, and kit

i don't want kids much but i just have a list cos i like names.

i have a list of names
for boys: carson, luke, luc, lafreniere, emerson, emmett, jack, link, locke, nathan, curtis, ian, collin, kellan, thomas, tommy, liam, noah, charlie, kieran, carlyle, quinn, eliiot, ambrose, and dean (geddit........ dean ambrose heh)
and then for girls: valerie, danielle, emma, and kit

i don't want kids much but i just have a list cos i like names.

I guess that makes since

If I had to name one, Zack for a boy and Zelda for a girl.

Back