• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Do you use your 2nd floor museum?

I use it to store bush starts and trees, all my streetpass items, and as a design room to build new rooms for my house so I don't have to clean out rooms just to try a new idea.

I put all of my huge themes in there. For example, I had a ton of kitchen themed things I couldn't keep in my wardrobe, so I put it in a room instead.
I also put some of my citrus theme in a different room! I have much more space in my wardrobe thanks to that second floor. :) I'm so glad I got it!^^

I currently have a Gulliver/worldly item exhibit and a Matrix room. My last 2 were gyroid storage, but I emptied them last week and was going to have the mini-dinos and bug/flower furniture there, but I liked the rooms so much I put them in my house. xP now I've an empty room and 1 with surplus gems.

I've got one for museum items where i'll store some stuff that I really like, another for moon stuff. And one I haven't open for the super hero stuff.

I don't use it, but that's mainly because I haven't thought of any neat themes to do with the exhibits :x Once I do though I probably will use it!

One room has Gulliver items and other world items. One has Nintendo. One is going to be my trophy room/office and the fourth will be pictures.

Room 1: Gyroid storage
Room 2: Nintendo item storage
Room 3: Miscellaneous item storage
Room 4: Space exhibit... and storage

I should probably get around to organizing them some time.

I made one space themed, one an ore exhibit, and one a counterfeit art exhibit. XD I'm thinking of turning one of them into a little cafe, though... I'd love to get the 7-11 set and turn it into a convenient store, but I know that's never happening.

I use it, but not really. I have one room for junk and another room I plan on filling with perfect apples to sell all at once in a friend's town.

Room 1 = rare/special (i.e. unorderable) furniture set storage.

The other three are used for clothing storage.

I own the left side, my sister owns the right side.
As of right now, my sister uses the right side to store all of her clothing (in both rooms)
For me, one room is a Mario themed room. I am getting pretty sick of it though. Might want to replace it with a cafe.
The other room is a game show room, one of my favourite rooms. It takes away the risk of being judged by HHA!

1 room is for all my Gyroids, though wonder if all of them will fit. Two of them are for storage. The final room is for one or two sets for display. :)

I have only one room so far, which I am turning it into a museum theme. My others may be:
Miniature fossils or gyroids
Astro
Gracie Grace
I'm still not sure though, especially on my first and last options! ;)

I have all four rooms reserved for actual exibits

I have a garden (flowers) exhibit that displays all flowers. I have a garden (plants) exibit that displays all plants. I have a misc. exibit that has stuff like vases, masks, non-donatable (is that a word? lol) paintings, ceramic items and stuff like that. I also have a models and fakes exhibit that displays models and fake art work.

I am using all four rooms as storage for my rares... and I am running out of space!

Back