Do you think AC DS will have codes?

It might be quite possible... then again it shouldn't because of the Wi-Fi capabilities it will have.

GAMEQ said:
It might be quite possible... then again it shouldn't because of the Wi-Fi capabilities it will have.
true, it wont be as hard to find a much wanted item, but at least you'll have to do something (pay bells) to get it, not just download the code gen...not to be mean to anyone with the code gen, but if i hadnt got 4 of my nes games from it, i'd be super anti-codes.

Bulerias said:
No. They will not be needed, because online exists.
good point bul, and talk about another old bump...people need to stop bumping stuff.

If there's codes it's like not fun because someone can just put codes in for....... lets just say money and furnicher if there is it will be no fun you will just be able to do stuff in the game to easy.

Like bul said, with the addition of online play, you will have an unlimited number of people to trade/buy/sell with. This, in turn, makes codes less valuable since everyone can personally trade or whatever, making it in no way cheating and in all ways fun.

Yea I hope there wont be people who rip you off with items that they say are rare and arent you just havent seen it yet that would be messed.

Monkey09 said:
Yea I hope there wont be people who rip you off with items that they say are rare and arent you just havent seen it yet that would be messed.
Yes, but after a while you'll set your own value on things you want, therefore making it just fine.

Back