• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Do you prefer Stitches or Marty ?

Stitches or Marty ?

• Stitches

Votes: 50 73.5%
  • Marty

Votes: 18 26.5%

• Total voters
Team Stitches all the way <3

He's adorable and I just love his design. His house is so charming as well. He's so tiny so it's endearing to see him and other small villagers walk through flowers. I love his determined expression as well, it's hilariously cute.

Marty's cute (I'm weak for yellow villagers) and so is his house but I still like Stitches much better.

Stitches since I am so used to him! Is Marty the cinnamoroll guy? He's cute, but not outstanding.

Stitches since I am so used to him! Is Marty the cinnamoroll guy? He's cute, but not outstanding.

Marty is not the Cinnamoroll character. Chai would be the Cinnamoroll character villager. Marty is the PomPompurin villager.

When I first saw stitches he kind of gave me the creeps because his eyes are x'ed out but over time he started growing on me. So my answer would be stitches because he is cute and very colorful even though he lacks normal eyes.

I like them both, but Stitches is cuter. Marty's eyebrows make him look kind of weird.

Who is Marty? D: Tried to Google but he isn't coming up anywhere!
marty-7e2906f4ee788504ca05c131d834a7c495e58809d1b0756838f3b79581a248f1.png

ive seen him before but i didnt remember his name

Last edited:
I was kind of upset Marty wasn't cuter when I first saw the cards xD I saw him in-game and thought he looked better but I still don't think he's cuter than Stitches... I have Stitchertot in my town and he's just way too adorable for words. Is Marty a lazy villager?

Last edited:
Back