• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you have a nickname?

Mostly just Sam by my family and close friends, or Toots by my mum. I'm still in contact with some friends I made in an MMO a few years ago and they refer to me as Gael in most cases since it was an abbreviation of my character name. I quite like it, even if it isn't very personal lol. It reminds me of days gone by.

My friends shorten Phoenix to Nix usually.
My family all still calls me by my birth name, which I won't disclose.
But also sometimes my friends call me various titles like: dude, my dude, memester, wombat, chinchilla, fuzz, rap god, and various other titles that I won't mention because, you know, reasons ;)

yeah, mog which is how i chose my username! it's sort of similarish to my real name which i don't like

Yeah. My real name is Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff but my friends just call me "Wolf" or my middle name "Jonathan"

My parents call me "Sala" ... (My parents are rarely at home so it's me who takes care of my little sister and she call me "mommy" since...) (ᗒᗨᗕ)

I have three basic nicknames. I can't list one, because while it isn't bad, it is inappropriate I guess. The other two are Nae Nae and Mama Bean. I got NaeNae because my name is Natalie, and for whatever reason (I guess the Nae Nae was popular then), these guys in my art class (back in school) just started calling me Nae Nae and it caught on. I got the nickname Mama Bean, because I nicknamed my best friend Lil Bean after a funny inside joke between us. I like to spoil her and care for her though, and took a motherly role in our friend group, and so I became Mama Bean. I'm also a year older lol.

I have a nickname upon a nickname...My real name is Antonio but i prefer being called Tony but people also call me "Big Ton" and i just go with it.

Sometimes people call me annoying....You saw nothing

Nope. My first name is super short so it doesn't lend itself well to nicknames :<

My ACNL friends and sometimes my mom call me Lando but my real name is Landon. When my sister was a baby she used to call me Ninu. (We all know I'm my mom's favorite child so she should be calling me "My Favorite Child".)

Last edited:
When I was really young, my parents called me Pooh Bear. Pooh later became Netty Pooh or just Netty. Oh, and two of my brothers call me Nutter Butter. Lol.

Back