• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

do you ever want to punch a teacher in the face

I had a teacher once that I didn't want to punch, but he got on my nerves :/

Last edited:
Also, I have a friend that stapled a teacher's finger. But that's a whole different ballpark.

When I was in grade 6, some students reportedly left tacks on a teachers chair so that she'd end up sitting on them, the teacher wasn't bad, so I felt really bad for the lady.

Nope. Most of my teachers are nice. Even the bad one. She's the only geniune bad teacher I've ever had. The other "bad" ones were too strict or a little bit rude. I wouldn't want to punch the bad teacher, but I do hope she leaves soon.

Most of my teachers are really kind, honest, and open to us.:)

I'm sure I had my fair shares of bad teachers but I can't recall any in elementary or middle school or even high school. Okay, maybe that one teacher in middle school who got frustrated at me for choosing a wrong book to pick for the assignment because I liked two books and there was potential but I can see why I was being indecisive at the wrong time. That, and I told her I'd read the book and I didn't but when she complained, it was like the class had to hear it.

There was also a time where I was in college Math class (trying to take the second time) and there was this teacher who would complain about the way we talked about Math problem, she was like really strict, when we asked questions or raised her hands, she'd tell us to wait, and even if somebody had to go the bathroom, she'd make them wait until she was finished speaking. I don't recall but she was telling us about Math and I don't know, everything she emphasized was just really crucial but the way she explained was like, "Either you take this in or I'm not the one to blame if I fail you" kind of mindset. It was just kind of alot for me and I wasn't comfortable having her as a teacher but luckily I was able to switch teachers as it was the start of the semester.

I've had two bad teachers. One of them was one of my Social Studies teachers in grade school. She had this really dumb "points" system that she would abuse often. If you messed up/broke a rule she would say "that's a point off for you!" in the snarkiest way imaginable. If you were at 0 points (you got 3 every week) it was always some sort of punishment like detention. I did like to doodle in class, so I got many points taken off, even though my work was all done and I was on free time. One time she even lost my homework and took a point off. Ugh. :/

The second one was my middle school band teacher. There were two periods of band classes because there were too many of us to fit into one class. I was in 'second period'. The band teacher, I'll call him Bob, liked to compare the two periods. Bob was always saying things like "first period behaves much better than you all" or "first period got this score on a contest". It was annoying at first, but then it started making me angry. Sometimes he even gave us easier songs to play than the other period.

That's pretty much all, I've had a pretty okay time in school besides those though.

Last edited:
No but I certainly want to lock all the fresh out of high school college students in a room together...

^ omg tho in seventh and eighth grade i had this gym teacher and like idk he was annoying but whatever, 99% are, and literally girls in the class would not freaking stop calling him a perv like damn it he literally moved your arm to the proper spot on the baseball bat, you weren't raped. it's damn childish and unjust to call out people because of their appearance/or presentation smh.

Yeah it's so horrible to the teachers - some people in my year in like year 10 wrote on Facebook that one of our teachers was a lesbian pervert or something, and it got out and the teacher was so upset she resigned :(

even at uni there's still stupid rumours about teachers - there's one going round at the moment that says our dissection teacher likes to ... do stuff.... to the human corpses

Last edited:
hi yes hello did you mean my media teacher

I mean she really could not care less about us I don't think. Sometimes, she won't even show up to the lesson. I mean, we couldn't care less because hey, it means we have a free period to relax, but it happens waaay too frequently. She'll walk in, tell us we're doing some work, which isn't as difficult as she makes it out to be, yet she speaks so condescendingly to us anyway. We'll do that work, she'll mark it wrong. Like, I think one girl copied off of another girl for some homework. The girl who copied got a C-, but the girl who wrote it got a B+. She gave me like an E once because she told us to write a paragraph on one section of a scene, and I did that but she said "I didn't write about everything", even though she asked for a ****ing paragraph. Then she proceeds to tell us "I tend to see a dip in grades when we start this work" - holy ****! Did you perhaps THINK for a second that it might be because you're marking us wrong or because you're telling us to do one thing then expecting another?!

Also my old Biology teacher but I don't do Biology anymore. She used to just teach to us off a power point all the time, not even explain what it meant, nor even make sense of it. We did an end of unit test once, and I got a U, because 1) I didn't even know what the test was asking me and 2) I couldn't care less about the subject. She proceeds to yell at the class because the "results were appalling" and that she was "worried that some people wouldn't even pass their GCSE". Well guess what, *****? I got a B. A ****ING B. I TAUGHT MYSELF EVERYTHING YOU FAILED TO TEACH ME, AND I GOT A B.

Anyway yeah. ****ty teachers. You can do without them. There's proof.

i hated my grade 4 teacher soooo much! i did the best in everything, but she gave me c+'s because i was "disrespectful" or something. and she put me in the stupid person group for reading!! also we had to make this thing for art and she called over me and some other girl to say "if i saw these in a store i would buy [the other girl]'s and file a quality complaint for yours" or something.

edit: i also hate teachers that give you completely random marks. like if you get 100% in your stuff, you should get 100% not 92% or whatever.

Last edited:
i hated my grade 4 teacher soooo much! i did the best in everything, but she gave me c+'s because i was "disrespectful" or something. and she put me in the stupid person group for reading!! also we had to make this thing for art and she called over me and some other girl to say "if i saw these in a store i would buy [the other girl]'s and file a quality complaint for yours" or something.

edit: i also hate teachers that give you completely random marks. like if you get 100% in your stuff, you should get 100% not 92% or whatever.

oh my god what was wrong with your teacher
i hope you had told your parent(s) or another teacher or someone

Apparently when I was in 5th grade, this teacher that was across the hall from us would yell at his students. He had a tape recorder in/on his desk that would record things and he left it on so he could listen to what students were saying when he had to leave the room. Eventually, he got in trouble for it since a student knew about the tape recorder and reported him to the principal.

I never really had a bad teacher...I mean, a teacher that was exceptionally mean every day. My 3rd grade teacher once forgot about me one day. I had to stand with him while I waited for my mom for whatever reason. One day he told me to wait for him outside because he forgot something inside. Eventually when my mom got to school, she asked me why my cheeks were so red and I told her that my teacher told me to stay outside. She got so angry after that....

Not to mention this same teacher didn't submit my grades correctly, so I was placed in the classrooms that were for students who struggled with their schoolwork. That's why I was placed in the back of the class, alone, in 5th grade so I could concentrate. Oh and the 3rd grade teacher would also give you those things where you had to write "I will not blahblahblah" over and over until you filled the page up. He'd give us sheets and sheets of them. I had like 50 of them one time and that was so much paper wasted. I knew one girl who had like 100 or so. My mom got angry about that too, since she couldn't afford to keep paying for me to do write ups or whatever they're called.

my ap us history teacher is such a jerk.
several times a week, he basically calls us morons (he assumes that all we care about is miley cyrus and justin bieber) and says how he doesnt care if we pass or fail and that its our problems.

for example, yesterday, after he finished telling us what we were going to do, he asked, "any intelligent questions or comments?" pause. "yeah, didnt think so, as usual."

this may not seem like hes that much of a jerk, but he does this EVERY week, possibly once a day for us, and hes supposed to be an STC (college) professor (its a dual enrollment class) and this isnt acceptable behavior for a teacher???????

i want to punch him

That's really really rough... My APUSH teacher is Freaking amazing. He's really sassy, but all around nice. But, you know, teachers suck.

I never experienced any teacher who would treat their students like they are morons. Isn't that why they exist? We go to school to learn and no question is a stupid question. I don't understand why you experience having these teachers.. are you not given a chance to evaluate them? Do you not have a homeroom teacher to address your problems to? Im not from the US and I don't know what your schools are like but Im sure that if the class feels the same way as you regarding the teacher then you can report them to your homeroom teacher, other teachers, a principal or a department head.

Also, if he thinks you are stupid and that the class only asks stupid questions, why don't you prove him otherwise. Read ahead and ask questions that might surprise him and leave his mouth hanging.

I got pretty frustrated with band directors in the past. However, I never wished any form of violence upon them. That just isn't me. And if I had, I would never be able to forgive myself. Even moreso now that I know I was completely in the wrong.

I had some bad teachers before. Some of them would punish victims of bullying for being victims of bullying. But 90% of all the teachers I had liked me.

The worst thing I wanted to do to a mean teacher is talk behind his/her back in a negative manner. I wouldn't get physical against anyone who is emotionally mean. Teacher abuse has actually became a huge problem. One thing I blame more - Teacher's Union. Because teachers are unionized, they are more interested into making money rather than teaching. They'll even be mean to the students while not giving any lessons at all.

Abusive teachers has been one of the long term effects of labor unionization. It's time to make that illegal. In fact, labor unions have went off the deepend after hearing about the stories of Hurricane Sandy.

Back