• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Do you approve of the job the President of the United States is doing?

Do approve of the job President Trump is currently doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who "love The Donald" = standing behind a man who has shown that he's a-okay with sexism, racism, Islamophobia, homophobia, transphobia, and censorship because they're either privileged enough that none of that effects them (or they can blissfully ignore it) or because they're too ignorant to realize that it does

People who watch CNN = ??? are watching a news network ???

Comments like this are the reason I don't post in these threads anymore. No respect at all.

What was the point in making this post if you're claiming that you aren't going to post? To each his own I guess~

My point is people are wondering why some of the Trump supporters here aren't posting. I'm saying because of the lack of respect and belittling of their opinions. I know a lot of people are against Trump here, but that doesn't mean the people for him aren't allowed to have an opinion. Giving his supporters false labels isn't cool either.

As a tax payer in the U.S., pretty enraged that we now will likely have to pay for this ridiculous wall that's going to literally do nothing.

My point is people are wondering why some of the Trump supporters here aren't posting. I'm saying because of the lack of respect and belittling of their opinions. I know a lot of people are against Trump here, but that doesn't mean the people for him aren't allowed to have an opinion. Giving his supporters false labels isn't cool either.

Tbh I'd say I've seen at least just as much Trump support as Trump hate if not more, so I think if anyone's being silent it's the people opposed to him. Especially seeing how the disapproval option in the poll is dominating by so much which I didn't expect.

But who knows I may be wrong ?\_(ツ)_/?

As a tax payer in the U.S., pretty enraged that we now will likely have to pay for this ridiculous wall that's going to literally do nothing.

That's how we felt with Obamacare.

Walls have been proven to be effective, by the way. Mexico built a wall. Guatemala built a wall.

Last edited:
Tbh I'd say I've seen at least just as much Trump support as Trump hate if not more, so I think if anyone's being silent it's the people opposed to him. Especially seeing how the disapproval option in the poll is dominating by so much which I didn't expect.

But who knows I may be wrong ?\_(ツ)_/?

Maybe the opposition is being heard louder now because a good majority of Trump supporters are now feeling the horrible guilt of what this moron is doing to our country and its citizens.

Maybe the opposition is being heard louder now because a good majority of Trump supporters are now feeling the horrible guilt of what this moron is doing to our country and its citizens.

This comment itself is a major stretch.

Walls have been proven to be effective, by the way. Mexico built a wall. Guatemala built a wall.

"Obamacare", or the Affordable Care Act, was actually tweaked by the Republicans to their liking. So actually, "Obamacare" isn't all Obama's. Just FYI.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This comment itself is a major stretch.

You're a major stretch.

I love The Donald. Saying something like this is no different than people on The Donald saying they can't take people who watch CNN seriously. Try not to stereotype people just because of their choice of news outlets or you'll be just as bad.

r/thedonald is the most annoying subreddit lmao. why do u love it?? i'm genuinely interested because to me it is just a big circlejerk that gets offended at everything and bans people for no reason.

"Obamacare", or the Affordable Care Act, was actually tweaked by the Republicans to their liking. So actually, "Obamacare" isn't all Obama's. Just FYI.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're a major stretch.

Speculation much?

That's also how we felt with planned parenthood. An advocate for killing babies.

So mature.. "You're a major stretch."

Speculation much?

That's also how we felt with planned parenthood. An advocate for killing babies.

So mature.. "You're a major stretch."

Pot calling the kettle black... Not even going to try and talk sense into how false your statement about Planned Parenthood is. You're not worth it.

wow, it's almost as if crapping on someone's rights as a human being and supporting a man that does the same, excuses comments like "grab her by the (mya mya)" and acts like an all around bigot makes people angry at you.

ce2.png

And Mexico can just build a tunnel under the wall :^)
People always find a way around things.
Always

Last edited:

people are allowed to have their own opinions lmao
but if someone supports donald trump they are supporting a person who wants to make life much more difficult for women, lgbt people, people of color and muslims. he is sexist, racist, islamophobic and homophobic. i don't care if you like him because of his hair or whatever, you are still choosing to support a person who discriminates minorities.
you can't compare people not liking others' opinions to actual discrimination. people are upset with trump supporters because they support someone who actively discriminates people, like, a lot. people who support trump also support his discrimination, even if they claim to not be racist/homopobic/sexist/anti islam/whatever else. if you accept or support discrimination or people who discriminate others then you are a part of it.
like, of course people are going to be upset when someone pretty much says "hey i think it is ok to treat u and people like u like crap :')"

donald trump supporters know what he stands for. i'm Really Sad that people who support racism, sexism, homophobia and islamophobia don't want to write their opinions on this forum because they're afraid people will be negative to them.... almost as sad as i am that there are people who hate, kill and discriminate minorities for just existing......

Ban & Extreme Vetting of people committing those terrible acts... in the Middle East = Protests.
Protesters state "it's a serious matter and we need to take it seriously."

Makes no sense. :p
You're literally saying we let terrorists in the country and just banned them from coming. Ummmmm???? Where the **** is sharia law? Why am I not beheaded yet? You're acting as if the government doesn't do background checks on refugees that are allowed into the country.

Guns killed 301,797 people in the U.S. from 2005 to 2015 and terrorists killed 94 people. I don't understand how right wingers think they're pro-life when their pro-war and pro-gun policies are the exact opposite of that. They don't seem to care about people killed by police officers either, or those who die of illness due to a lack of sufficient health care :rolleyes:

Hmmm....I don't think I've flat out said what I think about him yet, here we go!

I do not approve. < This is underlined and in bold so you know that I'm super cereal. :blush:

I think he is already making a mess with the temporary immigration ban which will affect many people, specifically those who need to see their family and friends, this whole wall "thing" (never heard about it...oh wait....) is ridiculous, he knows that the US is in debt so why would he do something like this so early and recklessly? He says he's "for the people" yet he's taking his peoples money to pay for something that won't work at all and will make other countries fall out with him and the US.
I'm glad the Federals didn't pass the permanent ban. (although I'm pretty sure they couldn't, correct me if I'm wrong.)

He made a threat/warning to the Mexican President recently by phone I believe, stating he would send American troops to Mexico to fight gangs, wow. He's going to start a gosh damn war if he thinks he can say things like this to world leaders, stupid and childish. This is your President? Yikes.
He also yelled at the Australian PM, good for you Donald making friends so early.

Don't get me started on the Frederick Douglass/ Black History Month comments.

Last edited:
Don't get me started on the Frederick Douglass/ Black History Month comments.

Oh my god I forgot about those yikes

i'm crying this is the best twitter account... i dont understand how they didnt see how bad he was before the election

Idk I'm guessing they saw how much he hated Obama and went "Wow... this talking tangerine is gonna Fix Everything" and never paid attention to anything else he said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back