• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do I have enough space to build a bridge?

PlasmaPower

I'm watching you nerds
Bells
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
According to the bridge spacing guide, I need to have 4x4 blocks of extra space in order for Isabelle to make building the bridge possible.

The black area is the extra space for the bridge and the white area is the extra space around the house.

HNI_0004.JPG

So, should I keep it that way or plot Peanut somewhere else?

I just don't want to find out that I can't build a bridge where I wanted shortly after I get the ability to.

I think the two free areas shouldn't overlap, so just to be safe I'd plot her somewhere else :)

yeah, you might not have enough space. I ran into that problem too, bridges are a pain.

Also not to derail the conversation, but you can plot a villager somewhere else?

I think you should be fine. Not completely sure since the space seems a little weird from that angle, but according to this guide, you should be fine.

It doesn't touch the doorway area in front of the house and has enough space around, so there should be no problems. If you are scared that something might be wrong, maybe try plotting her one more space to the left

Last edited:
Back