• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying ❤ dlc♣regional★random items ☘ also cataloging ❤

calintz

please standby
Bells
Feedback
100% (55) +
here's my wishlist. however, not looking for all equally, just fyi. ^^

need to catalog these items.

looking for tools for someone, too.

i have bells or hybrids to offer ( except gold roses ) - just let me know what you'd like for these items, thanks.

sorry, i'm looking to get those thing. XD was my post confusing? @u@a i should be asleep, haha!

no worries! c: did you mean you were offering them, then? :Oa sorry, it's late for me. /derp

well, from the last thread, Susie101 said she might not have a spare table. would 250k be enough? if not, did you have a wishlist or hybrids?

maybe i'll get the sofa from you, too. :Oa gotta check how many bells i have. ^^

On second thought, sorry! It'd be too much of a hassle to find them both again uou Good luck though!

I have a mermaid table and mossy carpet that I'd trade for black cosmos if you have them :)

great! how many would you like for each? i offered Susie101 three hybrids for each of those, but she might not have a spare mermaid table, so i'd be ok to trade 3 black cosmos for that rn - unless she changes her mind about the mossy carpet, too. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow, my posts are disappearing/not showing up. D: if you leave a comment & i don't respond, feel free to pm me.

bump, aka is this thread still working or are my posts still disappearing? @u@

ok, because of the weirdness with the forums, i gotta compile this.

Susie101 might trade me: berliner, mermaid sofa, mermaid table ( not sure ), mossy carpet, sloppy chair, sloppy sofa for hybrids - flowers on my end are ready. but, definitely not sure if trade's ok.

feelgoodghost will trade me: mossy carpet & mermaid table for hybrids - flowers are ready on my end, too.

c h i h a r u will trade me: sloppy sofa & chair for hybrids & will let me catalog(/keep?) her regal bookcase. c:

also, due to breeding, i currently have extra: orange roses, purple roses, blue & black roses, black & purple tulips, black cosmos.

ok, i'm dead. XD dream time.

bump with and update of the extra hybrids i have on hand to trade:
2 purple tulips
2 black tulips
1 black rose
9 orange tulips
6 purple roses
4 orange roses
2 pink cosmos
4 pink roses
2 blue roses

& villager pics atm: