• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Disney Themed Town

Ezrajust

Just Ez
Bells
So while planning a Disneyland trip with my brother I got this idea that I should theme my town after Disney however I really don't want to restart my town. I was thinking I could have a Disney inspired house since I already have a bunch of fairy tale sets. I was wondering if you guys have any ideas on decoratve items, how to landscape my town, and pwps. Thank you!

Flowers are always nice, I think the roses are especially fairy tale- ish. Apple trees are always nice, in my opinion, for a disney theme for Snow White. The ice set and the genie lamp inside the house both come to mind as well...

A Mickey Mouse head in flowers? Like black roses! I like making pictures with flowers.

I agree with the apple tree thing! With a rotten apple on the ground outside a cottage looking house!

Obviously yellow or gold roses outside a castle looking house for belle. Pink rose on the classic table, candle, tea set, books (from lost objects), rococo furniture, lazy Susan table

Mushrooms, lots of different color flowers and red roses for Alice in wonderland...the coffee cup from the roost, a tea set, bunny hood on a player or mannequin, mushroom furniture, regal furniture, thrown, crown on a player, cat villager, bunny villager, mouse villager...so many options!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also the bell, the well, fairy tale street light, fairy tale bench, flower arch, all Disneyesque pwp

topiaries- Disney always has so many wonderful topiaries. cobblestone bridges make me think of disney world. anything illuminated (altho some may harm perfect town scores): illuminated clock, arch, heart, and tree. that jungle gym sorta looks like that giant ball at Epcot. the flower clock also looks like something from Disney World.

The fancy doll looks a little like Cinderella. Then of course there's the princess set! :D Definitely the ice set if you like Frozen!

You could make a nice ballroom, or maybe you could recreate some of your favourite scenes? I know there's a spinning wheel you could possibly use for Sleeping Beauty. Or you could plant a lot of cedar trees to make a nice forest.

A tea room for Alice in Wonderland? I know the famous mushrooms are a reference to Mario, but it works for that as well!

Last edited:
dont forget, Disney also has a Frontier Land, with showcases like Country Bears Jamboree. Could use the cabin or ranch set furniture.

You can dream visit my JOY town if you like. It's in my signature.

The Little Mermaid would be fairly easy and I've seen a few Disney princess face standee qr codes online.

With Sleeping Beauty, you could use the spinning wheel and rococo or princess bed.

Pocohantas would be fun too. Theres a canoe and other camping items that would work. You could dress a maniquin or character in the braided wig and theres clothing ( forget what they're called) that would work.

Mulan wouldn't be too hard. Her house should have cherry blossom trees around it.

And Mickey and Minnie would be fun to make too.

Finding Nemo. The underwater wall and floor, and fish pieces could be used. Plus you can catch Nemo and Dori from the ocean and place them in the house too.

Have fun creating your Disney town. :)

I'm planning a Disney/fairytale town too! I just started the other day but here are my ideas:

- Like the others said, apples would be nice! My town has peaches, but I'm thinking of the end result being all perfect peaches because they're gold and pretty!
- My town tune is "It's A Small World"
- Themed rooms/houses for your favourite movies. You can get super creative with custom patterns and the like!
- Now, my favourite Disney film is Beauty and The Beast, so I'm thinking of recreating the stained glass rose window with a few pattern spaces and displaying it on the ground somewhere, perhaps in the plaza.

Back