• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Buying Dimetrodon skull NEED BADLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruru

Shy
Bells
Mailbox
Cake
Feedback
100% (51) +
Hey! Im currently Looking for: dimetrodon skull! I will over pay! It's the last fossil I need.

Last edited:
Ahh sorry im really new to this game so idk how some stuff works :c I mean i just caught one from the island this morning, so idk how i could give it to you :$

- - - Post Merge - - -

I released it into a small pond so im sure if you come in you can catch it? Youre welcome to come and try :]

Ahh sorry im really new to this game so idk how some stuff works :c I mean i just caught one from the island this morning, so idk how i could give it to you :$

- - - Post Merge - - -

I released it into a small pond so im sure if you come in you can catch it? Youre welcome to come and try :]
Thats fine! If its on the island, then i can get it myself.csince its also summer there, and im dumb and didnt realize this prfft. Thanks anyways!

I have the crabs in my beach. Do you want to come over with your wetsuit?

The only one ill need hel with would be the king crab, so that means your town is set to dec, jan ,or feb right? And if you could, could you have the time set to either morning or evening? Thats when it says they appear. Thank you! If you hace these all set, ill add you and be over soon. C:

I got my crab during March, are you sure that it's only dec., jan. or feb?

Sorry! I thought i responded, i fell asleep. I looked at the wiki and it is in march. C: i was going by the wishlist thing, i guess they need to update there info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back