• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Dilema...

jessicat_197

Cry Baby
Bells
Switch
1064-4951-8907
Cake
So I have my dream team but noticed I have a few normals. I really want an uchi to feel that 'big sister' thing and I like them plus their pwp's. The problem is I wouldn't know who to let go to get Fuchsia. (Her bame translated is jessica, which is my name) well the villagers I have are Marshal, Diana, Merengue, Merry, Lolly, Zell, Poppy, Stitches, & Marina(who just pinged but still havent answered her). Should I just live life without an uchi or keep my villagers?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I convinced marina to stay but would still like everyone's input c:

If you really want an uchi, I'd say go for it, but make your decision carefully of course :) You do have really cool villagers already, though. What I would do is still wait a bit and see if there's a villager you find yourself talking to less and less. If you still find yourself really enjoying all of your villagers, then just keep them

If you really want an uchi, I'd say go for it, but make your decision carefully of course :) You do have really cool villagers already, though. What I would do is still wait a bit and see if there's a villager you find yourself talking to less and less. If you still find yourself really enjoying all of your villagers, then just keep them

Yep. I think I'm going to go with that c:

I was wondering how to reply. My thought was you seem too attached at the moment to give one up for Fuchsia, and I was especially thinking that because of that signature image you drew of them.

Ok we have some villagers in common, I had the saem problem when I realized that almost all my villagers were normal, I think they are the most nice looking, great villagers, but If doesnt like and uchi villager could replace an actual DREAM villager then just live it that way!!!! BTW I think you have a great selection at Villagers

If you really want an Uchi or their PWPs, you could get one and then after you've gotten their PWPs, you can decide whether to keep that villager or not. Of course, if you do this and decide to move them out and get one of your old villagers back, you'll have to do a 16-villager cycle thing but it could be worth it.

If you only want an Uchi because you feel like you have too many repeated types, think it through first. There's nothing wrong with having multiples of a personality type and lacking others. People usually choose to have at least one of each, but that's only because that can make the game more fun and the dialogue less repetitive. If you have more fun with repeated personalities, that's great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd also like to say that if you don't know if you might like Uchis or a specific Uchi villager, you can talk to any you find on your campsite or visit Dream Towns with them in it, so you can preview what your interactions would be like.

Back