• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
haii! :3

Mayor: Keely

Town Name: Konoko

FC: Sidebar (you may have already added me on both of your fc's ^^; )

Availablity: I'm available at the moment, to 10pm EST

Items: http://moridb.com/catalogs/0jp1Y7qF3D

Total TBT: I'm not really sure ><

hello! i can get you everything on your list except for the set square table c: the total will be 18 tbt (9 tbt for the orderables/welcome amiibo items + you get the record box for free and 9 tbt for the rest of the items) i can deliver the items when you're ready just let me know c:

hello! i can get you everything on your list except for the set square table c: the total will be 18 tbt (9 tbt for the orderables/welcome amiibo items + you get the record box for free and 9 tbt for the rest of the items) i can deliver the items when you're ready just let me know c:

I kinda figured the set square table, would be a hard one to get, but I am certainly ready at the moment! Feel free to drop it off anywhere, as I'm currently working on paths for future projects. :3

I kinda figured the set square table, would be a hard one to get, but I am certainly ready at the moment! Feel free to drop it off anywhere, as I'm currently working on paths for future projects. :3

ok! i’m on my way over c: thanks!

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

* returning at 4:30pm est to fill out orders! feel free to leave an order!

Mayor: bean
Town name: incheon
FC: sidebar
Availability: now, friday n the weekend :)
Items: silver axe
Total tbt: 2

Last edited:

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

Mayor: ロイス
Town name: ほしぞら〜☆
FC: you know it! ♡
Availability: next 12 hours, ask for after that
Items: store shelf x2, surveillance camera, wall fan, busing station, compact car, cruiser bike, drink machine, metal and wood chair x4, metal-rim table, mortar wall, pavement floor, plant partition x3, snack machine, scooter, chain divider
Total tbt: 40 i believe?

hello again! your total is correct c: i can deliver your order for you in about 10-15 mins if that works for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back