• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiii if you're not tired of me yet, I'd like to order some more things? :') <3

Mayor: Mint
Town name: Vanilla
FC: <-
Availability: I'm on now
Items: pink bunny balloon, perfect cherries, perfect apples, perfect pears, perfect peaches
Total tbt: 6

sorry for not responding earlier! i’m on my first vacation in awhile right now so i was spending the day/evening with family ;o; i’ll be on tomorrow morning though (i’ll probably be awake by 8am est) and can deliver your order anytime after that

LomwfCj.gif

bump!

@ Milatea: i'm actually up way earlier than 8am est (it's like 5:30am now lol) just give this post a like/reply when your ready and your gates are open

HTML Code:
Mayor: bloom
Town name: foxville
FC: side c:
Availability: right now!!
Items: 25 white azalea starts 25 pink 10 clovers 20 mushrooms
Total tbt:80

I'd like to put in an order, please.
I would like a white wetsuit and a frying pan from the Desert island escape set.

I am available until 3pm today, same timezone as you, and until 7 tomorrow.

HTML Code:
Mayor: bloom
Town name: foxville
FC: side c:
Availability: right now!!
Items: 25 white azalea starts 25 pink 10 clovers 20 mushrooms
Total tbt:80

hello again! i'm gonna start getting your order ready but just wanted to know which kind of mushroom did you want? :0 i have a list here to choose from: click

Ah thank you :D I've sent the TBT and my gates are open!

thanks again for ordering <3 i felt such a panic rush all of a sudden because i thought i had more time to do the trade but looked at my phone and saw it was time to rinse my hair lol! thanks for your patience!

I'd like to put in an order, please.
I would like a white wetsuit and a frying pan from the Desert island escape set.

I am available until 3pm today, same timezone as you, and until 7 tomorrow.

ok! that'll be 6 tbt. i can deliver your order in a few mins if your available

Last edited:
hello again! i'm gonna start getting your order ready but just wanted to know which kind of mushroom did you want? :0 i have a list here to choose from: click

thanks again for ordering <3 i felt such a panic rush all of a sudden because i thought i had more time to do the trade but looked at my phone and saw it was time to rinse my hair lol! thanks for your patience!

ok! that'll be 6 tbt. i can deliver your order in a few mins if your available

elegant, famous, round, and skinny, please! 5 each c:

thanks again for ordering <3 i felt such a panic rush all of a sudden because i thought i had more time to do the trade but looked at my phone and saw it was time to rinse my hair lol! thanks for your patience

No problem omg! I'm so grateful you're selling all these :'D And I was panic rushing too because another trade came up at the same time :))

I would like to put in another order, if I can. Can I get a lucky charm from the Desert island set, and an orange wet suit, please?

Got it! I'll open them in just a minute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open! You know, you're really doing a nice thing here. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back