• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh dear, my wifi is so weak! let me move closer to the router. My gates should be open again in less than 5 minutes.

Mayor: Andrew
Town name: Starfall
FC: Already friends
Availability: Now until 8:30 PM PST
Items: Golden Fishing Rod, Golden Net, Golden Shovel, Golden Slingshot, Light Blue Bunny Balloon, Bulb Bopper
Total tbt: 12
Hey! I sent the TBT for the last order! So sorry I forgot and haven?t been online for a while <3
My gates are open for the next few hours!

Last edited:
Hello again I have another order :) thanks so much as always
Mayor: Jordan
Town name: Avalon
FC: 5215-5500-1594
Availability: anytime
Items: 2,000,000 bells, royal crown, sales graph
Total tbt: 16

Hello again I have another order :) thanks so much as always
Mayor: Jordan
Town name: Avalon
FC: 5215-5500-1594
Availability: anytime
Items: 2,000,000 bells, royal crown, sales graph
Total tbt: 16

hello again! i'm just finishing up a villager trade and can be over with your order right after c:

Mayor: Andrew
Town name: Starfall
FC: alr friends
Availability: whenever you are
Items: Golden Axe
Total tbt: 2

LomwfCj.gif

bump
* i get home at 4:30pm est today but feel free to leave an order!

Hi I’m back with another order!! Thank you:)
Mayor: yoci
Town name: lunas
FC: in the side
Availability: after 4pm est
Items: http://moridb.com/catalogs/225HbEBQti
Total tbt: I believe it is 22 tbt

hi again! i’ll be available after 4:30pm est c: i’ll get your order ready then. i just wanted to point out i charge 3 tbt for weeding day items, if that works for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back