• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Diana the Deer is currently in boxes!!!

Ratiasu

Big Kyle Fan
Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
I'll take the highest offer! Please be serious!
I'm looking for bells or a trade! The only villagers I want are Lolly and Marshal.

Last edited:
So its after 10pm EST, does that mean I win Diana?

- - - Post Merge - - -

lea - Sold to you!!
Thank you so much! !! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will have to pay you from one town, then change towns to adopt her, is that okay?

Yes, that's totally fine. I messaged you my FC and whatnot. Can you please pay me first? I assure you Diana won't go anywhere.

I'm waiting for you to add me so I can come pay you. And of course I will pay you first. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It still says you have not added my fc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, now it's there. If you open your gate I will be right over. :)

Thank you so much for Diana. She is so sweet, I will take good care of her. I will talk to her lots so she knows that I love her. And if she leaves my town, it will only move to someone who has her for a dreamie.

I had some white carnations and blue roses for you, and I forgot to leave them for you. May I come back and give them to you?

Back