• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway ☆彡DIANA Raffle!☆彡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilyana

Cat Slave
Bells
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (41) +
31a901eed448f9ee30fc1af858e29be5_clipped_rev_2.png

★Diana is in boxes!★
**Diana may not be original**
  1. One entry per person.
  2. Entries must be made through this thread. Not in the TWWW thread, not through PM/VM, etc.
  3. Please actually post that you want to enter the raffle. Do not assume that I know that you want to enter.
  4. Your account must be at least one day old.
  5. The winner will be chosen via random.org in 24 hours (02/18 Wed 09:55PM HST).
    I will PM/VM the winner as soon as the raffle ends and I have posted the results.​
    Winner must reply to my message within 24 hours. If they do not, the Villager will be offered to the next person on the random.org generated list.​
    If the winner no longer wants the Villager for whatever reason, the next person on the random.org list will be contacted.​
  6. Please have space in your town for the Villager by the time this giveaway ends.
  7. If you like to withdraw from the raffle at any point for whatever reason (ex: you received them from someone/where else), just post again and I will remove you from the list.
  8. I reserve the right to change, add, or delete rules as I see fit.

vicki123
Mayor-Hazel
CuteKatie
kappnfangirl
Autem
TanukiSensei
daiyuflower
manofico
lunathenia
folklore
anglerfishing
ellabella12345