• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Dethy 3: Sailor Moon Mafia Endgame

this mode is hard on mafia. It'd take someone extremely persuasive to win
Tbh, it could have very easily swung to Ness being mafia. If I was Naive, then Nightmares could have easily been Sane, Tom insane, and you Paranoid. Tbh I'm surprised you guys didn't consider the possibility.

- - - Post Merge - - -

SarsaKat
SalsaKat
Sarasalsakat
salsa cat
SalamiKat
Sushikat
Sashaykat
sultrykat
saladkat
sambakat
sarasatat
sassykat
saucykat
scummykat
SexyKat
SaltyKat
SparkyKat
Slimykat
sweatykat
stinkykat
swankykat
sicklykat
ScreamingKat
deadcat
c*ckcat
arsekat
srirachakat
****tykat
sniperkat
spaghettikat

*applause*

Tbh, it could have very easily swung to Ness being mafia. If I was Naive, then Nightmares could have easily been Sane, Tom insane, and you Paranoid. Tbh I'm surprised you guys didn't consider the possibility.

that did cross my mind but the way tom acted D2 was scummy (+ feeling he was scum the day before) so I was pretty sure

:lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

SarsaKat
SalsaKat
Sarasalsakat
salsa cat
SalamiKat
Sushikat
Sashaykat
sultrykat
saladkat
sambakat
sarasatat
sassykat
saucykat
scummykat
SexyKat
SaltyKat
SparkyKat
Slimykat
sweatykat
stinkykat
swankykat
sicklykat
ScreamingKat
deadcat
c*ckcat
arsekat
srirachakat
****tykat
sniperkat
spaghettikat

*applause*

I thank myself for arsekat and deadkat but i was gonna put stupidkat but it wouldn't let me

:C

starrykat how was i not pro town
Tbh it was mainly cause I haven't played with you being town ever I think lmfao. You're always mafia. I didn't really feel like you were maf either though. It was more null than anything.

That being said from what I've heard about your meta since the game, you played your town meta so lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

^But to kind of give my reasoning for null, you didn't seem like you were seriously trying to help or hinder information flow, and that's one of my biggest tells as to who's mafia/town.

Maybe that's one of the reasons why I have such a hard time reading Ender >.>

- - - Post Merge - - -

^On that note, gonna start an Antgerian Times Dethy once I get ending 20 on Papers Please (MY LAST ENDING AAAYE)

actually what is my meta? LOL it's been so long since I took mafia seriously I can't remember how I generally act in games

I feel you fam. Basically the main thing I know about my meta is people think I'm more suspicious as town than when I'm mafia LOL

You're generally very inactive as scum, and you post pretty frequently as town. As least so I'm told.

Back