• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

[deleted]

I actually find him to be one of the better smugs. His design works. My favorite smug is still Jacques, though.

I gave my long explanation on this thread already earlier but I'm finally reunited with my boy and HOW CAN I NOT LOVE HIM WHEN:

Marshal Sick 1.jpeg

Marshal Sick 2.jpeg

YES MARSHAL IT WAS MY L-O-V-E!!! This is what I'm saying. Look at that face! Uwu...😭

Now, I know they are AI and these are programmed dialogues BUT IMAGINE HEARING THOSE WORDS FROM QUILLSON...or RODNEY...or CHOPS. I may have to call the police. :ROFLMAO:

I don’t care much for him but he does gave that Senpai look so I see why people like him.

I hate to say this, but I don’t really care for Marshal that much although I do like him, yet he’s just not my favorite villager, however it’s his expressions, smug personality and how he resembles a small marshmallow which is cute in my opinion.

He's cute and small. I like his tail. He's adorable when he walks over flowers. He knows his cute. I admire his confidence. But most of all is that he's been my villager since New Leaf so nostalgia plays an important role there.

He’s not my favorite but I do like him and I can see why he’s super popular.

In terms of design, he’s very adorable with a nice to look at color palette. Aesthetic wise he can pretty much fit all villages.

To me he comes across as very tsundere which is probably the most popular archetype out there in anime/video games from what I’ve noticed.

Also he looks very squishy and very huggable.

Back