Jingle Christmas Doll
Peach (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Bell Bag Badge
Dark Candy
What are your thoughts on it?

I believe no one deserves to get their life taken away. If you take a life away, you should get life in jail.

I honestly don't care either way.

I actually find death preferable to life in prison.

I also don't believe anyone should have their life taken away, regardless of what they've done. That makes you just as bad as them.

Keeping them in jail gives them time to rot, suffer for what they've done.

Peekab00m said:
I say people to take a life get theirs taken away.
Think about it this way then. If we're taking away the life of the murderer aren't we doing the same? Taking someone's life away is wrong imo.

Pally said:
Peekab00m said:
Think about it this way then. If we're taking away the life of the murderer aren't we doing the same? Taking someone's life away is wrong imo.
What's with this "we" talk? it would be the executioner doing the killing.

I think its not fair for a person to kill someone and they continue livin even if its in jail. If the person kills someone that means they dont care if they die or rot in jail. So why keep them alive?

Pally said:
Peekab00m said:
Yeah but, they killed someone. Once a killer, always a killer. ;]

No, the death penalty is wrong, you're just as bad a the murderer when you kill someone as punishment.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Pally said:
Peekab00m said:
Thats what I ment. :]

Peekab00m said:
Pally said:
Peekab00m said:
Yeah but, they killed someone. Once a killer, always a killer. ;]
That still doesnt explain why we should kill them. And the smiley at the end was very distasteful considering the topic at hand.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Pally said:
Peekab00m said:
I say 'we' because 'we' as a people elect the government who controls the judicidal branch.

Pally said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Pally said:
Peekab00m said:
I say 'we' because 'we' as a people elect the government who controls the judicidal branch.
Well you wouldn't be -18

Jas0n said:
PurpleHeart said:
So why keep them alive?
Just this makes me sick to the stomach. How anyone can think it's right to kill anyone is just... sick.
Think also out of the box. What if they escape and kill more people. If someone killed a killer i would call it Self Defense for everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back