• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling 🌟Daydream's Cycling🌟 - Closed

In boxes: Stitches
Cost: 60 TBT

Stitches can only be adopted by lurkers for the next hour. Please tell me if you want him in case the lurkers don't respond. :)

In boxes: Punchy
Cost: 30 TBT

Punchy can only be adopted by lurkers for the next hour. Please tell me if you want him in case the lurkers don't respond. :)

Thank you for adding me to the lurking list!

Just letting you know:Bettina moved out and I got Flurry so now I'm looking for Pompom! Pompom is my last villager and the only one left I need and have space for! Hopefully I can kick Benedict out quickly.

**I am not looking for Pate anymore*

The only villager I am lurking for: Pompom the peppy duck

You can update my changes on your lurker's list accordingly~

I sent you a vm and am posting here of my changes just in case

Lurkers added!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for adding me to the lurking list!

Just letting you know:Bettina moved out and I got Flurry so now I'm looking for Pompom! Pompom is my last villager and the only one left I need and have space for! Hopefully I can kick Benedict out quickly.

**I am not looking for Pate anymore*

The only villager I am lurking for: Pompom the peppy duck

You can update my changes on your lurker's list accordingly~

I sent you a vm and am posting here of my changes just in case

By the way, posting here is fine, but you don't have to send me both a VM and write a post here for the exact same thing, I'll see it anyway. :p

Is punchy still up for grabs? :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

If so, would you mind holding him for me meanwhile I try to get rid of a villager quickly ? It won't take long ( ? ▽ ` )ノ

Edit- I now have a free spot.

Last edited:
Is punchy still up for grabs? :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

If so, would you mind holding him for me meanwhile I try to get rid of a villager quickly ? It won't take long ( ? ▽ ` )ノ

Edit- I now have a free spot.

Sorry, I was sleeping. :/ I'll be available for the next two hours, ant then I'll be available at 8PM (EST). I'll also be available later this evening (around 11:30PM, midnight). :p

Last edited:
Back