• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling Cycling. Bruce in box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, love you!!! Finally thanks!!!

I've been waiting so long for it that I can wait a little longer :)

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?105715-Cycling/page75

"You can go to sleep if you want, I can keep Molly for you."

I don't get it :(
I'm sorry I was stupid when I said that.
She tried to move before but I stopped her from moving to wait for you.
Then a few pages before I said I wanted to restart and you said you didn't mind if I don't do Molly
Witch waited for her for a long time and I see both of you lurking, I figure I'd do a free throw.
I won't say I will help anyone keep anymore. ._____.

@Witch: You can pick her up, I will open up in a minute.

I'm sorry I was stupid when I said that.
She tried to move before but I stopped her from moving to wait for you.
Then a few pages before I said I wanted to restart and you said you didn't mind if I don't do Molly
Witch waited for her for a long time and I see both of you lurking, I figure I'd do a free throw.
I won't say I will help anyone keep anymore. ._____.

@Witch: You can pick her up, I will open up in a minute.

I said I didn't mind because of course it's your game you can do whatever you want with it, it's nice of you to give villagers away in the first place and if you don't want to then you could stop at any time. But I have sat here in this thread for DAYS and didn't move half as fast as when you said Blanche because you told me I could have Molly since before you got TAngy to her home... obviously there's nothing I can do now and I wouldn't have cared if you had never said anything I just wish you wouldn't have told me you would save her for me just to give her to someone else literally seconds before I said something :(

Thanksssss very very happy... if you need anithyng send me mp please! :D :D

Sorry by my english, little english i?m from spain! ;)

idk what to say =,=

--------
Bruce is in box

WNwr3LE.png

I don't know it's not really about a duck I just wish you wouldn't have told me you would save her if you were going to give her to someone else when I stayed up until after 3am here because you let me know even tonight that she would be going, I did end up trying to start that last game and have literally been resetting hoping to get Ankha to repay you for being so nice and that just kind of shocked me. But it's just a game it's just the internet I probably need a break from it all anyways so I'm going to bed have a good night everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back