• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Cycle By Request ! [ Hamlet/Wendy/Zell/Miranda open; Waistlist open ]

Hello! I'm looking for Lolly and I have Fauna in my town. I can also pay with Bells and NMT (need to farm for them though). Thank you!

Hello! I'm looking for Lolly and I have Fauna in my town. I can also pay with Bells and NMT (need to farm for them though). Thank you!

If you can get Fauna ready once my friend is ready to receive her ( Sometime later this week probably; even TTing she has bad luck getting villagers to ping her, LOL ), I'll happily get Lolly out ASAP for you on my secondary Switch to alleviate the wait, since she's been trying to get Fauna for awhile!

If you can get Fauna ready once my friend is ready to receive her ( Sometime later this week probably; even TTing she has bad luck getting villagers to ping her, LOL ), I'll happily get Lolly out ASAP for you on my secondary Switch to alleviate the wait, since she's been trying to get Fauna for awhile!
For sure! I am actually not going to get Lolly right this second because I want to restart my island, but I'll definitely get Fauna out ASAP, so your friend can pick her up before I restart! I am trying to fix an issue on my Switch though; it seems like people are not able to come visit my island, for some reason. As soon as that's fixed and Fauna is in boxes, I'll let you know! If you can keep me in mind for Lolly later on, that'd be great too. :D

Hello! I would like to request Dotty for 200k and 2 NMT!

I'll add you to the lurker list and let you know when I'm able to scan her in and get her ready to go! I should see a spike in my turnips Friday morning, so I'll be letting everyone know the actual estimated time of delivery of their new neighbors probably after work on Friday, so expect an update around then! : )

For sure! I am actually not going to get Lolly right this second because I want to restart my island, but I'll definitely get Fauna out ASAP, so your friend can pick her up before I restart! I am trying to fix an issue on my Switch though; it seems like people are not able to come visit my island, for some reason. As soon as that's fixed and Fauna is in boxes, I'll let you know! If you can keep me in mind for Lolly later on, that'd be great too. :D
Ah, awesome! I'll put it under the lurker list, and once my friend has picked up Fauna I'll mark it as payment received and have Lolly ready for you as soon as you can pick her up.

I'll add you to the lurker list and let you know when I'm able to scan her in and get her ready to go! I should see a spike in my turnips Friday morning, so I'll be letting everyone know the actual estimated time of delivery of their new neighbors probably after work on Friday, so expect an update around then! : )
Ofc! I actually only requested because I know it will take some time, so no rush ^^

Ah, awesome! I'll put it under the lurker list, and once my friend has picked up Fauna I'll mark it as payment received and have Lolly ready for you as soon as you can pick her up.
Sounds good! I'll keep an eye on Fauna and will let you know as soon as she is in boxes!

I'd love to get flora and can offer 10 NMT!

Awesome! I'll mark her for you. I should have her ready by Friday since that's when I'll be able to scan Francine in for the first requester, so Flora will be the first one I boot out. : D I'll ping you when she's packed up.

Hello I would like to request Stitches for my sister, she can offer 5 NMT for him.

hello! can i request stitches for 10nmt? i'm not sure if that's a suitable offer for a tier 1 since i'm still unfamiliar with the nmt exchange rate ...please let me know if i should offer a bit higher~

Hi my friend was able to find bruce! would it be okay to cancel my order? please let me know! ^^

Hey sorry I also just found Bruce on a mystery island! Is it alright if i also cancel? Thank you so much for offering though!

Back