• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Currently Playing?

Playing (again) Taiko no Tatsujin DS: Dororon! Yokai Daikessen!! Using emulator err the flashcard is with Farobi dang it.

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Bought it on a whim in the steam sale and despite hardly knowing a thing about Marvel, it's crazy fun. There are probably about three-trillion characters to unlock too.

Slowly getting through FE:A and replaying KH3D. And Animal Crossing, of course.

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Bought it on a whim in the steam sale and despite hardly knowing a thing about Marvel, it's crazy fun. There are probably about three-trillion characters to unlock too.

Greenmangaming had all the other LEGO games (Except Star Wars and Indiana Jones) on sale a few days ago....I got all of those and the Marvel Heroes one on Steam! :D

Now playing Bravely Default!

Last edited:
I'm currently trying to finish Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I'll trade it for other 3DS games once I'm done with it :) Probably Bravely Default, Mario Party, or Harvest Moon A New Beginning.

Just like many others seem to have posted before me, I am currently playing through Bravely Default as well. I like it a lot!
This Friday however, Dark Souls 2 will be released on PC, and that will likely be the game I spend most of my spare time on instead.

UGH, I have about twenty games on the go! ACNL three games on two systems, gotta finish Harvest Moon ANB (it got reallly boring for me at the end), Zelda Ocarina of time 3ds (gotta just do the final castle and final boss!) on the 3ds's.

On the ps3 I'm halfway through Ni No Kuni, on the ps2 gotta finish Dark Cloud (again!) and almost done with Katamari Damacy.

There's a pile of games here that we've gotta get to at some point (partner is a games writer!) but it seems as if there is NO TIME! (that and I play NL far, far too much!) LOVE Ni No Kuni though.

I'm currently trying to finish Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I'll trade it for other 3DS games once I'm done with it :) Probably Bravely Default, Mario Party, or Harvest Moon A New Beginning.

Noooooooo keep it, but definitely get Bravely Default!

Back