• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Crud...

Kyle

Bells
Yellow Candy
I forgot my Nsider screen name and now I can't log on.. or it might be password. Ugh, I haven't logged onto Nsider in so long. And now I want to.

And I can't even use the recover password tool because it denies that any accounts have that e-mail... >.<
:gyroidmad:
-sigh-

Call Nintendo and ask them. Give them your address, they should find you your account.

UltraByte said:
..why are you going there?
lol

Yeah, I went there for a whole 2 days before I figured out people really aren't too friendly there, and they seem to enjoy doubting everything you say. >.>

UltraByte said:
..why are you going there?
I have a ton of Nintendo games. I can send in the codes for magzines.

I also wanna do some posting because I get bored.

Back