• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Crown in my town.

Zikel

Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
Well I just got this game a few days ago, and Able Sisters is selling a crown for 1 million in the shop. I can't afford it yet, but I could use the bells spent at the shop.

I'm just putting this out there in case someone's looking for a crown.

Do you want a crown? I could get it for you :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Duping is playing the game legitimately! Every player does it!

i don't think you could call duping "playing legitimately". Also, I lot of players don't dupe items/bells

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer, but I have to say no. However if you want it you're more than welcome to stop by.

Just a reminder, duping is against the Bell Tree rules so do not look to dupe with anyone here.

what sort of crown is it if i may ask, the large one or the little one?

also, the same thing happened to me. started my game and 2 days later, boom a crown. the next day, boom the other crown. i was sad haha

Last edited:
ooh is it possible for me to come and buy it? ^^

i, of course, will tip you as well.

Last edited:
Back