• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling crash's free cycling 🌼 âž™ CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added!
I don't usually post which villagers I have in my town as they change so quickly, but I'll make a list now for ya.

âž™ Felicity
âž™ Rocco
âž™ Julian
âž™ Genji
âž™ Ozzie
âž™ Cherry
âž™ Miranda
âž™ Flurry
âž™ Phil​

Thanks! May I lurk for Felicity?

I noticed you have Genji in your town!* How much would a reservation be? (I know it's between 100-200 TBT, I was just wondering if you had a set price in mind!)

I noticed you have Genji in your town!* How much would a reservation be? (I know it's between 100-200 TBT, I was just wondering if you had a set price in mind!)
reservations are the buyout price for whichever tier, so since he's t2, it'd be 200 C:​

Oh right, would I be able to reserve him for 200 tbt then? :)
sure! :) you can send the tbt and i'll let you know once he's in boxes! should hopefully be by the end of the night as long as cherry's reserve picks her up soon.​

Bump for Cherry. I unfortunately had to move her out but she was awesome. Phil was too for the day I had him.

Tbt sent, see you soon :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks again, sweetie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back