• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling crash's free cycling 🌼 âž™ CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
* I would also like rosie, I can pay the 200TBT for her. I can pick up some time after 8pm EST if that's not too late. *

I wanted to add that I love the title of the cycling thread, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan.

Last edited:
I'm interested in Rosie! Can I lurk for her? **
Well she's already in boxes, so you can't lurk for her :)
* I would also like rosie, I can pay the 200TBT for her. I can pick up some time after 8pm EST if that's not too late. *

I wanted to add that I love the title of the cycling thread, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan.
I won't be home from work until about 7:30 EST so that works out perfectly. I have another person interested that VM'd me but as you were first, you'll probably get her. c:
And thank you, I am also a huge Harry Potter fan :D

Last edited:
Well she's already in boxes, so you can't lurk for her :)

I won't be home from work until about 7:30 EST so that works out perfectly. I have another person interested that VM'd me but as you were first, you'll probably get her. c:
And thank you, I am also a huge Harry Potter fan :D

Awesome, thank you! Perfect time to adopt too, because I can spend my free Saturday plot resetting her. Let me know when you're available, I should be on most of tonight.

Hi I'm no longer looking for Marina I'm now lurking for my last dreamy Quilson please!*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back