• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cranston or Papi?

Cranston or Papi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Who should I choose to be me second lazy villager?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No votes for Papi?

Papi! He is an adorable underrated okapi villager. I had him in my camp site, but he just didn't want to move in >.< (probably because I already had ten villagers)

I never liked the horse villagers coz they look awkward standing on two feet but I gotta give this one to Papi, he's pretty cute as they say

Papi!! I saw him once in a friend's town and he's adorable <3

I'm going to be a bit biased but I say Cranston, he's an adorable little ostrich and he has a cute house, you're sure to love him :)

I have decided to go with...the Least Votes!
And the least Votes are to...CRANSTON!
Cranston has moved in today and he is amaze-balls.
Cranston was my original choice, but Papi is my favourite animal in the world the Okapi!.
Its a shame I cant have 3 lazy villagers. =/
I love Cranston the Ibis!

Last edited:
Back