• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Could I do commissions?

Rei Kisaragi

Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
(I haven't been on here for so long ;-;) So I've been wondering lately if I could do commissions, but I don't really know if my art is good enough..?
could I get some feedback on this please?

adorable cartoony semi realism.jpg tdshyjzxk.jpg self portrait watermark.jpg

Some of my more recent art~

Thank you ^^

I love your sketch! I think doing some simple commissions would be a great way to build your name/skill, so I think it would be a great idea!

Anybody can do commissions and I think you'd be one of those artists that people would be striving art from. ^-^
If you happen to decide on holding TBT commissions PM me cause I really like your art. ♡

You could work on your definition a little, but otherwise, these are very nice, especially the 2nd one. I'd happily commission you if you open.

Anybody can do commissions and I think you'd be one of those artists that people would be striving art from. ^-^
If you happen to decide on holding TBT commissions PM me cause I really like your art. ♡

Same here :) super cute art c: let us know if you open a shop c:

I think that you should keep on practicing, the 2nd one seems to be the most popular ones so you should probably do RLC commissions on that one first. For the 1st and 3rd one I probably reccomend doing tbt or sell them for a lower price with RLC. Good luck.

Back