• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cosmos Crowns! Bring me cosmos!

crwn

president of all puppies
Bells
Switch
6944-1237-3017
Feedback
100% (72) +
I recently found the recipe for cosmos crowns! I don't have these flowers myself, but if you want one, you can bring me the flowers needed and I can make them for you!

It requires 2 Red Cosmos, 2 Yellow Cosmos, and 3 White Cosmos!

I'm not going to ask for anything in exchange, but if you'd like to bring me some cosmos of any color, a flower crown besides windflower, or just a bell tip, I'd super appreciate it! I also ask that you please don't take anything from my island that you don't ask for!

Code outdated, will post a new one later on in the thread for those interested.

Last edited:
On my way! Ign is Katie

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!! Can I ask what you got the recipe from? balloon, villager, message in bottle etc?

I got it from a message in a bottle, on a Nook Miles Island! I was really surprised, I didn't know you could find them on islands.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing for now! If anyone's interested later/tomorrow, I may re-open!

Bumpin'! If anyone's interested, let me know!

Last edited:
Hi! If you're still active I would love to come by and get two flower crowns made.

Back