• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Auction Cookie the peppy doggie has moved in!

Is this still going? If so, I'd love to offer 2mil for her!
She would fit great in my town and I have had a few openings!

45 more mins!
When it ends, I'll go take a shower. Person with the highest bids when I get back wins~

wait what
I had 9 villagers because apollo moved out
I thought villagers could't move in on their own if you had 9 villagers?
They can if they have moved out of someone else's town. If you're friends, you could end up with their villagers

THE AUCTION HAS ENDED
WINNER IS MEGENACHU WITH 4.5 MIL
I'll pm you when Cookie is leaving :3

THE AUCTION HAS ENDED
WINNER IS MEGENACHU WITH 4.5 MIL
I'll pm you when Cookie is leaving :3

Awesome! How quickly will she be ready to leave? I have a lot of friends I visit in the game and I am afraid that my last spot will be taken up. I'm hoping it will stay empty for a few days. So, as long as it isn't like more than a week, i'm sure I'll have the space. : >

Edit: If it ends up taking longer I can take her in my second town! But, if possible I'd love to have her in my main one. * w*

Last edited:
I don't time travel, so I think it'll probably take a week max. If she doesn't go in boxes by a week, I'll start time traveling to get her out c:

Back