• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Connection to Rev?

DSCUBER9000

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Now that we know what the controller is like, I ownder how the DS will be used when it connects to Revolution as Nitnendo says it will? I can't wait. I hope it'll much more than the GBA-GCN was.

Miyamoto-San officialy confirmed that the Nintendo DS will offer connectivity with Revolution games and the system itself. There is one confirmed feature, and that is dowloading demos of DS games onto the Revolution hard drive and then sending them wirelessly to your DS system. Also, developers of Animal Crossing DS and AC Revolution have confirmed connectivity between the two games. Expect Mario 128 to connect with Mario 64 DS, and etc.

Bulerias said:
Miyamoto-San officialy confirmed that the Nintendo DS will offer connectivity with Revolution games and the system itself. There is one confirmed feature, and that is dowloading demos of DS games onto the Revolution hard drive and then sending them wirelessly to your DS system. Also, developers of Animal Crossing DS and AC Revolution have confirmed connectivity between the two games. Expect Mario 128 to connect with Mario 64 DS, and etc.
Yes I definetely will await that. The interaction between the 2 systems is gunna be awesome!

:D

Back