• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

CONGRATS JJ

<big><big><big><big><big><big><big>CONGERATS JJ!!!</big></big></big></big></big></big></big><big>
 
Now the 3rd one will most likly be one of these peaple: Me, Pie_Or_Die, zeldafreak104. T

Thare are others that have a bit less chance though.
 
I say we all party in the chatroom! See you there, if anyone comes....
 
FYI, we never said there would be a third one.... wait yes we did, but that was a long time ago and a lot of things have changed since then.
 
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
FYI, we never said there would be a third one.... wait yes we did, but that was a long time ago and a lot of things have changed since then.
Most likely there will be.


:p

And, strange, JJ isn't here...
 
He actully has been... Early this morning.
 
sorry guys I just got here. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had DREAMS about being a TBT sage, seriosly. Obsessive? Maby. But still THANKS!
 
Justin125 said:
Now the 3rd one will most likly be one of these peaple: Me, Pie_Or_Die, zeldafreak104. T

Thare are others that have a bit less chance though.



:eek: you think that i might be a sage? you also might be one. and
congrats JJ i knew you would be a sage


^_^
 
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Justin125 said:
Now the 3rd one will most likly be one of these peaple: Me, Pie_Or_Die, zeldafreak104. T

Thare are others that have a bit less chance though.



:eek: you think that i might be a sage? you also might be one. and
congrats JJ i knew you would be a sage


^_^
Well, Zelda, you do posess certain qualities that would be considered sage worthy.
 
Back
Top