• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Celeste Come hang out!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 1 allowed with 0 waiting

Sasey

Bells
Switch
8287-1917-5781
Toy Duck Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (178) +
Hey lovelies! Anyone want to come hang out? 💫We are supposed to have shooting stars tonight, too!💫 (I can TT now if anyone is interested) I also have bells, materials, and NMT if any of you are in need! Hope to see you soon!!

Love, Sasey!​

Hey! How long do you think you’ll be doing this, if you still are at this time, that is? I’d love to come hang out but I’ll be about 30-45 mins before I can get on.

Hey! How long do you think you’ll be doing this, if you still are at this time, that is? I’d love to come hang out but I’ll be about 30-45 mins before I can get on.
Hey @Foreverfox !!

I will be on! Just let me know when you are getting on and I’ll TT ahead. Not exactly sure when they will be heavy but I’ll shoot for later in the evening.

Also let me know if you need anything (specific fragments?)!

See ya soon!

Hey @Foreverfox !!

I will be on! Just let me know when you are getting on and I’ll TT ahead. Not exactly sure when they will be heavy but I’ll shoot for later in the evening.

Also let me know if you need anything (specific fragments?)!

See ya soon!
No don’t need anything specific, just wanted to come hang out for a bit! ^^

Are you still open? I would like to visit if it's open, I felt like getting back in the ACNH mood! 😆

Thank you!

Thank you so much for having me!! Your island is sooo cool!!! I love all the thought and detail you put into it!

Thank you so much for having me!! Your island is sooo cool!!! I love all the thought and detail you put into it!
Thank you so much! ☺️
I have really enjoyed putting it all together, so it’s nice when I get to have people see it! Thanks again for coming over!!

Thank you so much for for hosting the island meteor shower hangout event! I really like the beach part of your island, it's pretty creative especially the turtles! 😊

Thank you so much for for hosting the island meteor shower hangout event! I really like the beach part of your island, it's pretty creative especially the turtles! 😊
Absolutely! Thanks for coming over!!

Thanks so much! I’ve loved doing all of the different areas!

Back