• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Come get Weeding Badge progress~ [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah.
It's gotten really late. I don't know if I could take a group in anymore. We would've been done by now. xwx;
I'm gonna have to stick to my decision to postpone until morning (on the bright side, I might be able to take two groups then instead of one).
Sorry guys. I can add your names to the queue, though, just in case you're around then.

3 spots available for ビンタ.
Leif is in town today. Thanks~ hoping more people are on than last night.

Gate's open. Remember to talk to Leif when we're done!

Yay, thanks again! I'll be sure to check back, going for the gold badge. c:

I would like to take a turn, if you still have a spot available today, if not I guess I can wait, thanks in advance!
You're pretty high in the queue. If you're around when the next group goes, you'll have a good chance.

Thanks everyone who came just now. We finished in about 25 minutes, minus that final weed that took a couple minutes to find.
いわとび should be up in maybe six or seven hours, and ビンタ might be able to make another run today.
I'll keep the weed count updated when I can. That's a good way to gauge when I'll be opening for groups.
Usually 1800~2000 is the range I aim for. :)

Yay, thanks again! I'll be sure to check back, going for the gold badge. c:
The gold badge is like 5000 weeds. Good luck. XD It'll take patience, but don't give up!

That last weed, I am so glad you found it. xD
Me too lol.
It was in a really hard spot, so I understand why we missed it so much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back