• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Come get Weeding Badge progress~ [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I join, whenever you have available space?
Added to queue!

That's all for tonight. Thanks everyone who participated today.
I'll be able to open at least two times tomorrow as well. :)
I had a lot of fun<3

For those of you who don't know much about the badge, you'll receive the bronze weeding badge from Phineas in your own town after returning (it may take a few days for him to show up). Keep in mind that you'll only receive the badge if you pulled at least 500 weeds total. This weed total adds up over time, so even if you pulled maybe 498 this round, pull another 2 somewhere else and you're still good to go. It's all for building progress.

Anyways, night everybody! See you tomorrow!

Thanks a ton man! Really appreciate the offer and I finally got the Gold Weeding badge! Just need 4 more badges that need to be gold!

Opening up ビンタ for weeding.
Three spots.

Keep in mind the queue info from the first post:
The higher on the queue you are, the more priority you'll have in getting in.
That being said, if more than five minutes have passed since three people post asking to be let in then the priority rule doesn't apply to that round (i.e. if you're number one on the queue but don't post until five or so minutes after others have posted, you'll have to wait until the next round of weeds. I'm hoping this will keep it pretty fair. I understand that you can't be on all the time waiting for weeds, which is why I might try to set times if I can.)

Leif is in town today, so be sure to talk to him when we're done.

I wish I could join but it's really late here.. :( If two people post soon though, could I visit to weed?

Edit: Or if one more person posts xD

Btw, just to double-check - do we have to talk to Leif before we start weeding as well to get the furniture, or just after?

Last edited:
Can I come now or do we have to have group first?
I'd love to come over if possible. :)
I can add you two to the queue. I can take another group in tonight after the weeds have grown back. :)

Waiting on Labrontheowl. I VMed, so we'll hope she adds soon.
Then I'll get the gates open.

can I please come
I'll add you to the queue, too, so if you're around when I can take another group (tonight, tomorrow, etc) you'll have a better chance at getting in.

Last edited:
Ok! ^^ Just to double-check - do we have to talk to Leif before we start weeding as well to get the furniture, or just after?

Ok! ^^ Just to double-check - do we have to talk to Leif before we start weeding as well to get the furniture, or just after?
Nope. Since it's not Weeding Day or anything he'll only be giving one piece of furniture per person.
He gives it to ya after every weed has been picked, so just be sure to talk to him then. :) I'll remind ya.

Gate's open!

Last edited:
So I come tonight not now right? :/
If you're around. I usually let people in to weed twice a day, so if you're online at a time when I've got spots available I'll do my best to get you in (more info on the queue is in the first post).
Since I already have a group of three there's no more room right now. Sorry. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back